CJohn

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Jan 26 2018 | Final Trailer on Page 18

Don't want to be thinking negatively, but could this be a hint that Scorch Trials is going to be delayed? But then, where would they go?

I agree with CJohn to an extent, they probably thought Scorch Trials was too rushed in it's production and decided to give themselves more time. Box office-wise, if Scorch Trials is able to slightly increase (at least) and the brand remains popular, we could be looking at 50M 4-day? I know it's early but...

Don't want to be thinking negatively, but could this be a hint that Scorch Trials is going to be delayed? But then, where would they go?

I agree with CJohn to an extent, they probably thought Scorch Trials was too rushed in it's production and decided to give themselves more time. Box office-wise, if Scorch Trials is able to slightly increase (at least) and the brand remains popular, we could be looking at 50M 4-day? I know it's early but...

Nah. It's still coming out on September 18th.....plus i'm hearing the first trailer will debut online late next week

Almost 2 years after the second movie? This saga can stay relevant after a almost 2 years break? lol

There was a time when less than 2 years for a sequel was uncommon. 

Edited by Kalo

Wes Ball Returning to direct Maze Runner:The Death Cure

“Ultimately our goal is to create an awesome three-movie trilogy,” Ball told Variety at Tuesday night’s red carpet premiere of “The Scorch Trials” in New York. “Not many people have done that and now I have the opportunity to do that. I am directing the third film and we’ve already been busy preparing and working on the final conclusion of this saga.”
  • Like 1

Dylan O'Brien -- the star of the 'Maze Runner' movies -- was severely injured in an accident on the set of the new movie ... and has suffered multiple broken bones .... TMZ has learned. 

Sources on the set tell us the 24-year-old -- who plays Thomas in the hugely successful franchise -- was filming a scene for "Maze Runner: The Death Cure" involving a car ... when something went wrong and he was run over. 

We're told O'Brien was rushed to a hospital in British Columbia with "severe injuries" -- where he is currently undergoing treatment. 

A spokesperson for 20th Century Fox tells us production will shut down while Dylan recovers.

Story developing ..