CJohn

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Jan 26 2018 | Final Trailer on Page 18

Just now, marveldcfox said:

MR2 is wayyyyyy better than those 2 and made much more money on lower budget. Divergent franchise is a waste of money, talented actors and time.

Divergent stalled Woodley's career momentum. Post Spectacular Now, Divergent and TFIOS she was looking like the next big thing. Unfortunately for her, her contractual commitments to this franchise seem to have precluded her from taking on more roles outside, especially since the franchise was working on a "one movie every year" schedule which means between filming it, promoting it and getting ready for the next sequel she had literally no time to seek out additional interesting work. 

Now that the chapter seems to have closed on Divergent, she can probably recover again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

MR2 is wayyyyyy better than those 2 and made much more money on lower budget. Divergent franchise is a waste of money, talented actors and time.

lol k.... i'm not a divergent fan, idk why you're trying to provoke me lmao. MR2 wasn't well recieved, just like Insurgent and Alllegiant. 

tumblr_inline_ns9yimBusU1qf89pq_500.gif

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Divergent stalled Woodley's career momentum. Post Spectacular Now, Divergent and TFIOS she was looking like the next big thing. Unfortunately for her, her contractual commitments to this franchise seem to have precluded her from taking on more roles outside, especially since the franchise was working on a "one movie every year" schedule which means between filming it, promoting it and getting ready for the next sequel she had literally no time to seek out additional interesting work. 

Now that the chapter seems to have closed on Divergent, she can probably recover again.

That's what I've been saying re: Woodley's career and the damage this series has done to it. Now that it's been taken out back and shot (hopefully), it'll free her up to do other things, although it'll be difficult when there are limited opportunities for actresses to begin with and there are already plenty of other actresses within that bracket who aren't JLaw (Emma Stone, Brie Larson, Margot Robbie, Daisy Ridley, Alicia Vikander, Felicity Jones, Saoirse Ronan) that are better positioned career-wise than Woodley is at the moment.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, phoeeeel said:

I feel so sorry for Dylan. I did't love the first two films, but I actually enjoyed them. Hopefully he will get better soon.

They weren't bad at all.  Certainly better than Detergent.

Dylan is a likable guy too.  Get better.

7 hours ago, grim22 said:

I have liked her in everything except those movies. She is in Snowden, which hopefully will bring her career back on track, but you never know with Oliver Stone. 

Is there a more generic series than this one? Its like every other young adult dystopian future film. Maybe theyll just shelf this all together.

• Like 1

#RankTheYAMovies For me its (if you exclude HP since that arguably isn't YA):

1. Catching Fire

2. Hunger Games

3. Mockingjay Part 2

4. Divergent

5. The Maze Runner

6. Mockingjay Part 1

7. Breaking Dawn Part 1

8. Breaking Dawn Part 2

9. Scorch Trials

10. Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

11. Insurgent

12. Eclipse

13. New Moon

14. Twilight

1) Catching Fire

2) Maze Runner

3) Hunger Games

4) Who the fuck cares

5) Who the fuck cares

6) Who the fuck cares

7) Who the fuck cares

8) Who the fuck cares

9) Who the fuck cares

10) Who the fuck cares

11) Who the fuck cares

12) Who the fuck cares

13) Who the fuck cares

14) Who the fuck cares

• Like 2

1) Eclipse

2) Breaking Dawn 2

3) New Moon

4) Twilight

5) Breaking Dawn 1

no idea how to rank the rest.....maybe Divergent would be here......the rest are all blurs.

• Like 1