Noctis

La La Land | Now Playing | Record-Tieing 14 Oscar Noms and Record-Breaking 16 BOFFY Noms

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Tele must be happy, Inarittu s reign of Terror at AMPAS is cut short by

La La Land !

:sadben::ohmyzod:

He'll be back to trying to put a hex on Inarittu's projects in no time when he announces his next project in a few years when he recovers from The Revenant's apparently exhausting shoot.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He'll be back to trying to put a hex on Inarittu's projects in no time when he announces his next project in a few years when he recovers from The Revenant's apparently exhausting shoot.

Then me and Tele will fight on the same side again. 

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

But will Tele even exist then? This will be him when La La Land wins Best Picture:

Image result for the amazing spider man 2 gif

He has survived Birdman AND The Revenant dominating two awards seasons in a row. He'll be OK.

And oh wow it took me a minute to realize where that gif is from. If I'd seen that in the theater... yikes. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Telemachos said:

$1k/week basically means he can live in his own apartment. If he's careful with his money. 

Lol, for this same $1k/week the Shay is the king of the world in his home country Bulgaria - or Thailand, for that matter. :)

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

He has survived Birdman AND The Revenant dominating two awards seasons in a row. He'll be OK.

And oh wow it took me a minute to realize where that gif is from. If I'd seen that in the theater... yikes. 

I saw that in theaters...

:sadben:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I saw TASM 2 opening Saturday and was so enraged throughout the movie that I got quite near to walking out multiple times throughout it.  Think of Tele's hate for Jurassic World and Passengers combined, multiply that by 1000, and you get my hate for TASM 2.  Fucking abysmal movie.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I saw TASM 2 opening Saturday and was so enraged throughout the movie that I got quite near to walking out multiple times throughout it.  Think of Tele's hate for Jurassic World and Passengers combined, multiply that by 1000, and you get my hate for TASM 2.  Fucking abysmal movie.

Webb's vision of Spider-Man in general was just so, so bad. I checked out after seeing the very first trailer for the first movie.

In fairness, though, I was already kind of checked out to begin with because I was so bummed about Raimi's departure. I wanted his Spider-Man saga to keep going. As lacklustre as Spider-Man 3 is, it is still miles better than either of Webb's movies.

Edited by JB33

2 hours ago, redfirebird2008 said:

They're likeable actors, so I bought into that part of it. The John Legend salary scene probably didn't need to mention a specific number and it would have helped the flash-forward at the end.

I always just figured the number increased as they got more popular

• Like 2