CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Gone Girl - 26.8M | Dracula Untold - 23.5M | Alexander - 19.1M | Annabelle - 16.4M | The Judge - 13.3M

BOM is Gone, Girl, so I guess This is Where I Leave You. Hopefully, IMDB chooses to Equalize its content we are so Addicted to, or else we'll have to Judge numbers with Boxtrolls every weekend. The Dolphin Tale remains Untold though, and although this is a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, at least we aren't left as Runners, but as Guardians of IMDB's first No Good Deed. Only Annabelle, baumer's ex-wife, will be Left Behind.

Please post this masterpiece on twitter, the influx of millions of likes/favorites alone will push Amazon/IMDB to reestablish BOM ASAP. :D

Edited by sfran43
  • Like 1

Who would have thought that Affleck's career would be this hot today?  And his career resurrection started when he did a small movie called Gone Baby Gone.  He's been on a one way roller coaster since then....UP.  Good for him and I'm glad for him.  I've always enjoyed his work and when people whispered that he didn't have much to do with the script for Good Will Hunting, they were fooling themselves.  

• Like 6

But make no mistake, the real stars of Gone Girl are the women: Rosamund Pike and above all Gillian Flynn. 

how bout carrie coon…had never seen her in anything…like anything. She was awesome as the twin. 

• Like 3

Yeah, she was great in it. I thought she was almost as good as Pike.

I actually think she was just as good for her role. I mean shoot, she didn't have to go thru the rigors of pikes character - u know woman without makeup, looking different, being a psycho, ha- she just had to play the unconditional love but man was she great.  All the ladies were on point…kim dickens was amazing as the detective also…i mean overall i thought the ladies stole the show. Affleck and perry did pretty good but those 3 ….pike, coon, and dickens really made the movie for me

and as a side note coons character is the only one I think ur meant to like in the end…ha. I mean she was just the best sister ever. Every other character had flaws…"go" was the one that was a straight arrow imo

Edited by holcs
  • Like 3

It all depends on today. It is it able to increase from his Friday + Previews it would be great. WOM seems to be good from OS markets and DOM, so that will help. 

• Like 2