CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Gone Girl - 26.8M | Dracula Untold - 23.5M | Alexander - 19.1M | Annabelle - 16.4M | The Judge - 13.3M

I kinda love how absolutely no one suggests looking for numbers on the site they're currently posting on. maybe this is a good opportunity for someone to upgrade some things around here? Y'know, add some features and whatnot.

• Like 2

I kinda love how absolutely no one suggests looking for numbers on the site they're currently posting on. maybe this is a good opportunity for someone to upgrade some things around here? Y'know, add some features and whatnot.

lol, they should seriously hire some of the forum members to recreate this site in BOM's image. Not me, but someone who would do it

• Like 3

Yeah, get rid of the long range forecasts that are never ever right and put up some more historical content. 

• Like 1

Because this site sucks even harder than The Numbers  :ph34r:

• Like 4

He was openly gay for like 5 minutes, and then his handlers convinced him otherwise. Sadly, that´s Hollywood for you.

No he did confirm this week that he is gay, but he said he doesn't wish to talk about his private life.

It doesn't matter though and I think people will see his films regardless of his sexuality. I'm not sure who this fishnets person is, but is she usually this hyper?

• Like 1

I kinda love how absolutely no one suggests looking for numbers on the site they're currently posting on. maybe this is a good opportunity for someone to upgrade some things around here? Y'know, add some features and what

Looking over what they offer right now, I've got some ideas:

- Clicking numbers should link you directly to the chronological data, not the yearly comparisons. I have no idea how lately they've updated this way.

- Search bar on all pages, not just the home page

- Bold-face the wide releases in the release schedule

No he did confirm this week that he is gay, but he said he doesn't wish to talk about his private life.

It doesn't matter though and I think people will see his films regardless of his sexuality. I'm not sure who this fishnets person is, but is she usually this hyper?

Lol. She's always hyperactive. I wonder what she's like irl. Is she more subdued than her online persona?

What percentage of The Judge flopping gets blamed on the strong word of mouth/legs of Gone Girl?  And what percentage of it flopping gets blamed on RDJ for not being a big enough box office draw himself to get that movie to an OW of 20 million?

I just want to know why the Judge cost $50 million to make? What in that movie could have cost so much? It's not a huge CGI flick and comparing it to Dracula Untold (which is) and that costing $70 million....like what happened there?

• Like 1