CJohn

Superman | July 11, 2025 | James Gunn writing and directing | David Corenswet is Clark, Rachel Brosnahan is Lois

2 hours ago, Gokai Red said:

Push this back a week so it'll come out on the same day TDK came out.

That's what I thought at first because WB usually goes with the 3rd weekend of July but they probably wanted space between it and whatever Marvel has coming out on the 25th.

Frankly, I'm surprised they're not going for June instead.

Yes should have gone with the iconic July 18th. I don't like July 11. Everyone just spent their money on July 4th stuff. 

WB remain pathetic with the release date game. 

Elordi will be historically famous after this. Need to get Brendan Fraser for Jor-el. Cillian Murphy as Lex. 

Edited by excel1
  • Knock It Off 1

22 minutes ago, belblazer said:

According to THR, the character will have around 25 years old.

Just like what I said a couple of months ago. This is the way to go. No origin story, but his life after college and how he balances everything. Also, if you want this to span a number of movies, you need to start young, at least for this character.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Just like what I said a couple of months ago. This is the way to go. No origin story, but his life after college and how he balances everything. Also, if you want this to span a number of movies, you need to start young, at least for this character.

The Spider-Man: Homecoming route.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, John Marston said:

If this movie isn’t well received they are fucked. They can’t take any chance with some unproven director I think. They should throw money at Spielberg 

I doubt Gunn isn’t directing it. 

Michael Bay comeback movie starring Jacob Elordi, filmed like a polo model in a superhero costume. 60% on RT but A cinemascope and legions of 15 year old girls flocking to theaters. 

no?

• Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1