Olive

Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread | $945.7M OS | $1.405B WW

Toretto won thanks to China.

Case Closed.

Are you forgetting the $100m more its making in Dom. Had that advantage and lost. FF7 wins in most markets. The consensus of nations speaks the truth

TA3 1.1B at best. FF8 will beat that POS as well. Competition of attrition!!

Toretto won thanks to China.

Case Closed.

Australia, India, France, Argentina, Middle East, Romania, Germany, Poland, Japan (Unless AOU overperform), Venezuela, Columbia.....etc..FF7 will win more than 60% of the total markets easily.

Can anyone calculate what amount more Furious 7 would have earned if it had been given a 3D release worldwide?  Also where do I find worldwide and domestic admissions?  Seems like admissions might be a better gauge at calculating real popularity over raw box office, at least during the same era.  

Can anyone calculate what amount more Furious 7 would have earned if it had been given a 3D release worldwide?  Also where do I find worldwide and domestic admissions?  Seems like admissions might be a better gauge at calculating real popularity over raw box office, at least during the same era.  

It was given 3D worldwide except for Europe and I think Australia. 

It never got 3D in North America.

Seems like a lot of territory's didn't get it in 3D then.  I don't care for 3D personally, but I think Universal should have gone with 3D everywhere on this one.  And I guess this should be on the Furious 7 thread.  Sorry.

Edited by flynn2000

Australia, India, France, Argentina, Middle East, Romania, Germany, Poland, Japan (Unless AOU overperform), Venezuela, Columbia.....etc..FF7 will win more than 60% of the total markets easily.

Avengers will easily beat out F&F in Australia once it's finished it's run..