grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

Just left my showing... Hmm where to begin....

First of all, my showing was sold out. The cinema I went to has only 8 screens and 4 of them are playing interstellar.

Second of all, what I noticed is that this movie is playing to all quadrants. I was kind of late so I didn't notice until just now as I was leaving but there were a lot of teens/young adults.

As for the movie, it was fantastic of course. It was very emotional and more than once I heard people sniffling. It never felt like it was dragging even though it's almost 3 hours long,..

The best thing about this movie is easily the cast. From young Murphy to old Murphy, from cooper to the guy who voices the robot. They were all great! You can feel the emotions as these characters are experiencing them. The visuals are amazing and the science of it all is facinating and never felt far fetched.

I don't want to spoil anything but this is totally worth seeing in theaters. I mean people clapped at the end.... Who does that anymore?

• Like 3

Just left my showing... Hmm where to begin....

First of all, my showing was sold out. The cinema I went to has only 8 screens and 4 of them are playing interstellar.

Second of all, what I noticed is that this movie is playing to all quadrants. I was kind of late so I didn't notice until just now as I was leaving but there were a lot of teens/young adults.

As for the movie, it was fantastic of course. It was very emotional and more than once I heard people sniffling. It never felt like it was dragging even though it's almost 3 hours long,..

The best thing about this movie is easily the cast. From young Murphy to old Murphy, from cooper to the guy who voices the robot. They were all great! You can feel the emotions as these characters are experiencing them. The visuals are amazing and the science of it all is facinating and never felt far fetched.

I don't want to spoil anything but this is totally worth seeing in theaters. I mean people clapped at the end.... Who does that anymore?

Wrong thread  :)