grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

PAGE 11

Thank you.  I missed the numbers in the title initially and the new title doesn't include that they're on page 11 (or any info at all, really).  I just ask that someone either put that the numbers are on page 11 or the actual numbers so those who come in later aren't having to shuffle through all the pages and can avoid the false numbers update confusion.

• Like 1

I remember 6 years ago when someone posted a fake number to troll everyone for TDK's first Monday and the damn thing almost came true. Noctis is setting this up pretty well I'd say. :P

If that happens, I'm making fake numbers for Interstellar for the rest of its run

• Like 1

Thank you.  I missed the numbers in the title initially and the new title doesn't include that they're on page 11 (or any info at all, really).  I just ask that someone either put that the numbers are on page 11 or the actual numbers so those who come in later aren't having to shuffle through all the pages and can avoid the false numbers update confusion.

Yeah, a mod really needs to change the title back to Rth's real numbers from page 11.