Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

His response was just like most everyone else's.

Tele didn't just say "just trust me";

He is a mod so I shall believe him about the 'personal proof';

And he wasn't condescending to me.

I'm bored of arguing about this either way. More interested in how Mockingjay is doing than the semantics of whether or not I should believe this Rth person. I will look at his posts and make my own mind up.

Edited by treeroy
  • Like 1

How do you make a screen shot like that?

Some phones have an option on the screen that pops up when you press the Shut Down Button (as long as a screen pops up, which it normally does instead of just shutting down. You'll have there Shut Down Phone, Restart... things like those and then take a screen shot)

Other phones a combination of Shut Down Button and Volume Up/Down. Google it.

• Like 1

Some phones have an option on the screen that pops up when you press the Shut Down Button (as long as a screen pops up, which it normally does instead of just shutting down. You'll have there Shut Down Phone, Restart... things like those and then take a screen shot)

Other phones a combination of Shut Down Button and Volume Up/Down. Google it.

I did google it! I'm hopeless. Thanks though.

• Like 3

Early Friday projections show Lionsgate’s “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1″ heading for an opening weekend of about $120 million in the U.S.

The U.S. opening day grosses for “Mockingjay,” according to early estimates, will likely reach $51 million, including $17 million from Thursday night showings

You know what else did 51/120?

Van Helsing. That's the kind of movie Mockingjay 1 is going to be.

• Like 5

Tele didn't just say "just trust me";

He is a mod so I shall believe him about the 'personal proof';

And he wasn't condescending to me.

I'm bored of arguing about this either way. More interested in how Mockingjay is doing than the semantics of whether or not I should believe this Rth person.

People here can be snippy, try not to take it personally. If you stick around I'm sure you'll see, over time, that Rth's numbers are very reliable :)

• Like 5