Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Okay, somebody asked about CF-Numbers at the same point, well, here we go:

That's what Gitesh had to say:

West coast night shows still to come, but #CatchingFire trending towards low to mid 60s. Wknd may be < 1st HG.

And RTH agreed:

Don't think this point add anything diff to this

So maybe the franchise can surprise again and MJ somehow gets into the low 60s, that would be pretty amazing without Imax and without the big Media Hype, you would have expected.

this is literally the first time I've heard of there being more than one 50 shades of grey book. i had no idea...

I think most people are unaware. Only the first one really blew up

It's all up to Night at the Museum 3 to cap off this most boring box office year.

this is literally the first time I've heard of there being more than one 50 shades of grey book. i had no idea...

I've always seen them on the shelf but figured only the truly perverted got around to them.

• Like 1

I support that too.

That will be the moment that bring the Marvelites and SW fans together in meltdowns and misery. It'll be glorious.

Big movies are mostly sexless these days. Imagine if 50 Shades was truly huge?

More sex in blockbusters please

• Like 5

I've always seen them on the shelf but figured only the truly perverted got around to them.

Especially since I heard the last book was her getting revenge so the title was Two Balls of Blue

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1