Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Very mixed Reviews.

Splitting the 3rd part of a trilogy into 2 parts yet again, I think audiences are figuring out they're just getting jibbed now.

A lot of its fans apparently don't like the book that much.

Am I missing any more reasons for Floppingjay underperforming besides sexist men and critics?

Poor marketing and the cumulative effects of a year of box office suck.

The trailer I saw wasn't very exciting, and with so many other movies doing so poorly, fewer people would have even seen that trailer, or the hopefully better one they released just in time for Interstellar to disappoint.

• Like 1

I was Kari Wuhrer's personal driver for a couple weeks. :lol:

Ron Livingston is very quiet but nice.

John Carpenter is a true old-school gentleman.

Nicholas Meyer is a nice guy and was very generous to a young tongue-tied newbie.

Hal Sparks is really funny, never shuts up, and pretty much knows almost everything about everything.

• Like 4

Very mixed Reviews.

Splitting the 3rd part of a trilogy into 2 parts yet again, I think audiences are figuring out they're just getting jibbed now.

A lot of its fans apparently don't like the book that much.

Am I missing any more reasons for Floppingjay underperforming besides sexist men and critics?

That's a bingo. Well not so much the reviews (Its critic proof at this point) but everything else, yes.

One night, I met Jennifer Connelly, Christina Hendricks, Kelly Reilly and Emily Blunt  lounging all at once in the same bar. So unreal it was like being in juggalicious heaven.

Then I woke up.

(Sigh)

Christina Hendricks....

The breast on that woman....

Here every 9 PM showtime in every theater of the biggest theater chain is sold out for The Hunger Games. They are adding more shows but you can't buy tickets online to those. It will be the biggest OW since Fast & Furious 6.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Christina Hendricks....

The breast on that woman....

Omg, just googled her and wtaf

Here every 9 PM showtime in every theater of the biggest theater chain is sold out for The Hunger Games. They are adding more shows but you can't buy tickets online to those. It will be the biggest OW since Fast & Furious 6.

Huh? Biggest opening weekend since Fast 6? You mean since Catching Fire right...?

And Fast 6 was lower than a bunch of other films that have come out since.

Do you mean the next weekend to beat this will be Fast 7?

Edited by treeroy
  • Like 1

Huh? Biggest opening weekend since Fast 6? You mean since Catching Fire right...?

And Fast 6 was lower than a bunch of other films that have come out since.

I'm confused xD

Read my location ;)

• Like 1