Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

125 is obviously disappointing for the franchise, although it's still a big number it's like 35 million less than CF and less than BD1 and DH1. And the final cross will be probably 90 from CF. no way that's nit disappointing. I'm sure lions gate will be a little disappointed, especially when most analysts were predicting 150-160.

Edited by ban1o

Nope, I ran into a little snag. I think I'm going to fly Singapore Airlines. I'm not jazzed about having to stop in Moscow for a couple hours, however irrational that might seem but I just need to clear up a few things first regarding my passport before I book.

That seems very unnecessarily out of the way

• Like 1

Not getting my Xbone until Christmas, so I won't be getting Dragon Age til then.

In theory it gives me another month to try and get through the 360 backlog I have but I'm spending my free time playing X-Wing and TIE Fighter now that they've been re-released for modern PCs.

Xbone?

• Like 1

Not getting my Xbone until Christmas, so I won't be getting Dragon Age til then.

In theory it gives me another month to try and get through the 360 backlog I have but I'm spending my free time playing X-Wing and TIE Fighter now that they've been re-released for modern PCs.

Plan ahead and do the Dragon Age Keep so you can tailor the story to the previous games

• Like 1

IMO Mockingjay's numbers are certainly disappointing compared to its predecessors, but it'll still make quite a bit of profit for Lionsgate. That means it's not a flop. There's a difference between "disappointing" and "flopping".

Words mean whatever people (a group of people) want them to. And on this forum "flop" means "disappoint". Stop fighting it and just accept.

Edited by lab276

IMO Mockingjay's numbers are certainly disappointing compared to its predecessors, but it'll still make quite a bit of profit for Lionsgate. That means it's not a flop. There's a difference between "disappointing" and "flopping".

Think of it this way, Lionsgate dropped the ball on marketing, and because of that they are missing out on around (if not more) than 100m domestically, possibly more if this trend carries overseas.  Plus, they get less forward momentum for Part 2.  They're losing over 100m dollar of profit they would have otherwise had if they didn't drop the ball.

• Like 1

Xbox One.

Xbone is the nickname it got over the Internet.

A lot of flights are. Some are more direct but outside of my price range...or American Airlines

Whoops, quoted wrong post but you know which one

Edited by MrPink

Words mean whatever people (a group of people) want them to. And on this forum "flop" means "disappoint". Stop fighting it and just accept.

They used the word flop to describe The Hobbit, yet that wiped the floor with 90% of the Marvel movies and they use the word successful to describe those. It's a joke.

• Like 5

They used the word flop to describe The Hobbit, yet that wiped the floor with 90% of the Marvel movies and they use the word successful to describe those. It's a joke.

Like I said, flop means disappoint. It's not about wiping anyone's floor.

Considering both Mockingjay films cost $250M, the costs for Part 1 alone will have already been covered by the end of the weekend. Not a flop -- far from it.

Hobbit was the same way and people still called it "floppit" lol

Edited by ban1o