Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Tonight I'm looking to watch 22 Jump Street and then one movie that I can post a running slam commentary on in the classic conversation thread. (Something awful from 2014 I haven't seen might work, I haven't seen that many truly bad movies this year)

• Like 1

Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Sorry, Nolan possessed me for a second there.

tumblr_n1dezhfXlu1qd9rjto1_500.gif

Glitch fixed

• Like 5

Tonight I'm looking to watch 22 Jump Street and then one movie that I can post a running slam commentary on in the classic conversation thread. (Something awful from 2014 I haven't seen might work, I haven't seen that many truly bad movies this year)

TASM2

If I spend any time at all thinking about the story-to-story karma aspect of it all I realize it makes no sense but whatever. I like it

I don't mean that I mean like the slave ship stuff and the halle berry conspiracy stuff... no1curr. I love the post-apocalyptic stuff, the jim broadbent story I almost like exclusively for tom hanks' bit as an irish gangster.