Mockingjay Raphael

Jurassic World OS | 1.015B OS | 1.667B WW | China 228m, United Kingdom 100.5m, Japan 74.8m

First Toretto & Co.....now those dinos too. They've beaten HP:DH2's OS gross.

To be fair, the Chinese help was not the same for DH2 than for F7 or JW. Other times. If we do not take into account China we have this:

DH2: $900m

F7: $770m

JW: $740m

Money is money and no matters where it comes from, but I think this detail must be taken into account.

Edited by peludo
  • Like 2

To be fair, the Chinese help was not the same for DH2 than for F7 or JW. Other times. If we do not take into account China we have this:

DH2: $900m

F7: $770m

JW: $740m

Money is money and no matters where it comes from, but I think this detail must be taken into account.

That's true... but it it also true that the euro, the ruble, the yen, the real and the mexican peso were so much stronger back in 2011

• Like 3

That's true... but it it also true that the euro, the ruble, the yen, the real and the mexican peso were so much stronger back in 2011

I started the thread "Adjusting exchange rates" and I have not taken into account that factor here  :blush:. You are very right. Without China, DH2 would have done today about $700m OS, not $900m.

Edited by peludo
  • Like 2

From Deadline:

Jurassic World has become the top Hollywood movie of Summer 2015 inJapan as it continues its dino-might run there. The Universal title is No. 1 for the 2nd frame in a row with an estimated $7.4M at 352 dates and 43% of the box office share. The 12-day total is now $34.9M. In total, Indominous Rex snagged another $8.9M in 63 territories for an international total of $968.3M. Combined with the U.S. estimated total of $638M, the worldwide total will be $1.6B on Sunday.
  • Like 1

New OS total by ScreenDaily (by Wednesday most likely):

Universal and Illumination Entertainment’s Minionsstands at $658.5m via Universal Pictures International, while Jurassic World has reached $974.9m

• Like 3