Mockingjay Raphael

Jurassic World OS | 1.015B OS | 1.667B WW | China 228m, United Kingdom 100.5m, Japan 74.8m

ah ah I had it at 905/910M that was close! but damn that means a 27M OS week! the beast just don't want to die, that's great!

drop from last week is less than 50% (coming from a 48M last week)

Edited by TacoBell
  • Like 2

BO Global Report

Jurassic World grossed $12.3 million from 65 territories this weekend and continues to topple records, this week passing Marvel’s The Avengers to become the 6th highest-grossing film of all-time at the international box office ($902.3 million) and today passed Furious 7 to become the 4th highest-grossing film of all-time worldwide ($1.512 billion). Japan is the next and final release on August 5.

• Like 3

Congrats on 900m!

Current markets will reach 935-940m, so if Japan breaks out, there is a chance for hitting 1B. It will have Obon holidays so there is a chance.

I like the odds of making 60-65m in Japan a lot better than 100m, so that's nice. Still not sure it's gonna make it, but hopefully!

I care more about 1B overseas and passing Titanic dom than I do about 1.7 WW...

But I guess it would need to pass 1B OS to get to 1.7 WW anyway, so.

That all rides on Japan, but the holds OS have been great even without China and hopefully that will continue to be the case.

• Like 1