ACCA

Sony Pictures Hacked

It seems Maleficent huge box office must have changed Rudin's opinion of Jolie and Cleopatra - the "spoiled brat" emails were back in February, here is Pascal just a month ago talking about Cleopatra being made either by Francis Ford Coppola or by Scorsese with Jolie, Leo, and DDL starring!

#sonyhackemails #cleopatra #scorsese #angelinajolie Scorsese to direct Cleopatra over #DavidFincher in email below pic.twitter.com/sl9pzu8ltk

— val broeksmit (@BikiniRobotArmy) December 13, 2014

#sonyhackemails #sonyhack will it be Francis Ford Coppola? directing Cleopatra. (see sony email below) pic.twitter.com/fnOVQlclT1

— val broeksmit (@BikiniRobotArmy) December 13, 2014

Also there's some other e-mails floating around with Brad Pitt apparently threatening to skip doing press for FURY over an early cut of the movie he didn't like.

And then there's a Clooney e-mail to Pascal about apologizing for Monuments Men and saying he's losing sleep over bad reviews, it's actually kinda sad.

Sorry all this behind the scenes stuff is so interesting.

Edited by aDIM Stormborn
  • Like 1

I've made it a point to not click any links about it. And I'm trying not to have my opinions of the people involved influenced by them.

fuck that, click away. I don't like sony as it is, making me start paying for playstation network only to get a shitter service than I had before. Also its not like this leaked info is really that interesting anyway.

The Fappening > Sony hacking.

• Like 1

The Fappening leaks were more interesting in the leaks we are getting here. I was expecting some interesting stuff but noooooo, boring.

Look, a starlet's vagina!  Fascinating, thats what a vagina looks like!  All these leaks about behind the scenes drama / shit talking, future movie plans, + all the other stuff that will surely surface in the next few months > Jennifer Lawrence's vagina.  The only real entertaining part about The Fappening were the hardcore fans of the celebs and some supposedly respectable websites declaring the viewing of the hacked nude photos a sex crime, digital rape, etc...

• Like 4

Look, a starlet's vagina!  Fascinating, thats what a vagina looks like!  All these leaks about behind the scenes drama / shit talking, future movie plans, + all the other stuff that will surely surface in the next few months > Jennifer Lawrence's vagina.  The only real entertaining part about The Fappening were the hardcore fans of the celebs and some supposedly respectable websites declaring the viewing of the hacked nude photos a sex crime, digital rape, etc...

Meh, we are all entitled to our opinions. I couldn't care less who does or doesn't like Angelina Jolie and like you said, all these movie plans will surface at some point. Abigail Spencer vids were more entertaining than all this Sony bullshit. Also lets not forget that site that managed to persuade people to take naked selfies to show their respect for all the victims of the hacks, this whole scheme was set up by the people leaking the photos lmao. Some really funny shit happened with the photo leaks.

• Like 1

E mails about Cameron s Crowe new movie are brutal.

Amy Pascal hates it, said NO to reshoots and wants to dump the movie.

Ouch.

That woman seems to be such a drama queen though, sometimes her emails read like teenage girl getting mad about little things ...

It s crazy a woman like that has such responsabilities ...

E mails about Cameron s Crowe new movie are brutal.

Amy Pascal hates it, said NO to reshoots and wants to dump the movie.

Ouch.

That woman seems to be such a drama queen though, sometimes her emails read like teenage girl getting mad about little things ...

It s crazy a woman like that has such responsabilities ...

Well.... to be fair everyone has been acting like a drama queen and I'm sure like politicians would be the same way (which is totally scarier) if their e-mails didn't get leaked as often or they weren't always pressured to release them.

• Like 1

I think another Sony exec liked Crowe's movie so it may be just that Amy's screwing it simply because she personally doesn't like it. I mean, how do you trust a person who almost passed on The Social Network??

The movie could still very well be shitty or even worse: mediocre, but there's hope for it.

• Like 1

These people are dumb.

Everyone knows you crap on people over lunch not through official email.

I think the issue is younger people like myself see Email like letterhead these days. 

In the future it will be recorded facetime or skype with producers, actors, and directors talking crap about each other.

• Like 1