LexJoker

Tuesday #s 11/25 - MJ1 12.1M

I mean, it should get at least close to Guardians, that was a semi-random number to mock Jay, part 1.

Yeah I know, but still it's a fairly big drop from Catching Fire.

Makes me and some other users on this board question just how well Mockingjay Part 2 will do.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Yeah I know, but still it's a fairly big drop from Catching Fire.

Makes some of us question just how well Mockingjay Part 2 will do.

I think it still gets above CF, with or without 3D, but I don't know what I'm talking about, so... :D

• Like 2

Until recently, I would've said Mockingjay Part 2 would've topped the franchise but isn't it weird for it to just randomly have a movie that drops to around 300M for no reason whatsoever and be surrounded by movies that grossed over 400M DOM?

• Like 1

Good Tuesday increases all around. Cheap Tuesdays seem to be getting stronger with every passing year, just 2-3 years ago they didn't have this big an effect on movie increases. A few chains have started doing cheap tuesdays in the US as well, Cinemark has its 7$ Tuesdays in the LA area.

• Like 1

Great jumps for all movies, especially MJ! Yesterday I was playing with a calculator trying to predict MJ's 10-day total would be, and I was only expecting a 11.5M Tuesday, so maybe I was being a bit conservative...

• Like 1

Good Tuesday increases all around. Cheap Tuesdays seem to be getting stronger with every passing year, just 2-3 years ago they didn't have this big an effect on movie increases. A few chains have started doing cheap tuesdays in the US as well, Cinemark has its 7$ Tuesdays in the LA area.

Some schools were off.