Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

Yeah I wonder if Fox realizes that similar feelings are fairly widespread now and it's extremely unlikely that P2 will come close to the first one in terms of profit.At least with the same budget...

Might aswell call it prometheus - trailer 2

More answers would probably lead to more stupidity so I guess it's good we were spared that at least.Then again, I was entertained by this movie's stupidity (as was most of the audience, judging from all the hysterical laughing around me) so maybe it isn't good. :)

I do love Spaceballs, its hilarious.

When I was a kid I loved it. But now I understand how great Mel Brooks was in his prime (The Producers, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles - 3 of the funniest movies ever) Spaceballs becomes a pretty frustrating movie to watch.

I had issues with Prometheus, but lack of answers wasn't one of them. If the sequel gets made I'll watch it.

Same here. I enjoyed how Scott/Lindeloff dangled the ages old questions out there but like reality, didn't tie it up for us in a neat bow. Instead said, here are a few pieces of a possible answer for more insight go to "x".My issues were with the badly thought out characters and their motivations needed to just advance the story. That is where I felt the script dropped the ball.I saw the film twice and look forward to more Shaw&David looking for answers, perhaps with slightly different motives...or not.