Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

Having now read the whole HR article I'd treat carefully any article that talks about there being a sequel to Total Recall.

Hasn't been released so its possible, dismissing it this soon is unwise.

I liked Promethius, but it definitely had a couple of WTF! moments..The two scientist getting lost was just stupid story telling...

The structure they got lost in is actually very complex when you see it being mapped out back on the ship(maze of tunnels), so its not like they got lost in 1 hallway. The probe also wasn't sending the information back to the 2 guys, but to the ship so they didn't get the info. They didn't decide to contact the ship until they decided they weren't gonna figure it out on their own but by that time it was too late because of the storm. Now if thats lazy writing to someone, then whatever floats your boat.

Shaw being able to get up and start walking and then running around with very little trouble after just having major abdominal surgery was kinda funny; and not in a good way funny.

During the surgery she was pumping herself full of some sort drug, which obviously had to be some sort of super healing agent because like 10 minutes later we see a shot of her stomach and its basically healed up with some white scaring. She also takes a handfull of pills right before they go down to meet the Engineer. This is why the techno-babble here isn't necessary.Its not that Prometheus can't be criticized, I just haven't seen anything concrete. No film is immune to criticism. Edited by Shpongle

I'm sorry Shpongle but its just a movie full of plot holes and 80's like sci fi script ... not to mention the most open ending of all time ... it was just nauseating I mean even superhero movies can be more of a standalone features than this

The structure they got lost in is actually very complex when you see it being mapped out back on the ship(maze of tunnels), so its not like they got lost in 1 hallway. The probe also wasn't sending the information back to the 2 guys, but to the ship so they didn't get the info. They didn't decide to contact the ship until they decided they weren't gonna figure it out on their own but by that time it was too late because of the storm.

They decided not to contact the ship despite the fact Janek could have told them precisely where to go (as he had a perfect 3-dimensional map in front of him) and despite the fact there was a storm coming. (BTW: the ship sure had some shitty sensors considering they didn't pick up a gigantic storm until it was practically on them) Now give me a single reason why they wouldn't ask for help. (remember, they were supposedly scared, meaning they'd probably want to get out as soon as possible) Also, the maze apparently wasn't so complex as to prevent Noomi & co. from leaving it immediately despite having much less time to figure out the way.

During the surgery she was pumping herself full of some sort drug, which obviously had to be some sort of super healing agent because like 10 minutes later we see a shot of her stomach and its basically healed up with some white scaring.

So the super healing agent immediately sealed up a severed abdomen which otherwise would prevent her from even moving out of the operating machine. Normally it takes many weeks for women to recover from such procedure and running around, pulling oneself up a rope, etc. would be out of question for months. So yeah I call bullshit on such "science" as it makes as much sense as Wolverine's regeneration. At least I would expect the filmmakers to explain how such thing is possible but no, here I'm just supposed to go along with it.

The first movie wasn't even a film, its was just a 2 hour trailer. I'd rather suck my own ass than watch a Prometheus 2. Didn't anyone learn from the last movie that its just going to be Ridley unleashing his cock, swinging it back and slapping us round the face. Cheers for that Scott, please release a sequel so you can shit on me next.