Olive

Tuesday night numbers: HOBBIT 3 - $11.2M

Near me, there were showings on Monday as part of a Hobbit marathon.  Any numbers on that or will none of that go towards the opening days?

and yes there were discounted openings near me, as well, for yesterday

• Like 2

Near me, there were showings on Monday as part of a Hobbit marathon. Any numbers on that or will none of that go towards the opening days?

and yes there were discounted openings near me, as well, for yesterday

Since they weren't announced earlier, I assume the marathon numbers were rolled into the total gross.

• Like 1

Well im here. Sitting down to watch Hobbit. Pray for me.

Btw....ironically im here only because of Noctis.

hope it is not that bad of an experience near you.  Either way, don't boo too loudly or else you may not be able to get your refund :P

• Like 1

What about cheap Tuesday? I know it's huge in Canada, that might have made the numbers jump a little, perhaps?

You're right about cheap Tuesday being huge in Canada u friend. But at least we're I live, they didn't show early previews, so is there some rule about how The Hobbit's Tuesday isn't the same cheap price because its the films OD?
  • Like 1

I almost forgot the awesome feeling of a movie not-under performing at the box office. I love this feeling!!! 100+ 5-day; PLEASE HAPPEN!

It's not impossibl based on sneaks. 29OD, 18 Thirsday, that's already ahead of my expectations.

Edited by DAJK
  • Like 2