DeeCee

Friday Box Office-MI4-$10.7m SH2-$7.4m

I'm Anti Iron Lady, the woman was evil, and there's a slim chance of disapointment in the UK, tankage in the North of England is almost a guarentee.The PTA shows how the US arthouse audience is fucking ignorant to how much of a bitch she was.

No, the audience just isn't as far left wing as you are.

I have no political preference, don't really care about either wing, but maggie was close to destroying my nation, it's hard not to be annoyed when hollywood is glorifying her.

It's totally a matter of perspective because IMO that statement is wrong in so many ways. She made Britain, Great Britain once more. Edited by riczhang

Surgery,botox,genes..eat placenta! :rolleyes: wtf!And please,this is a boxoffice forum,and no" the fishnets against Daniel Craig Forum"

WTF? These guys don`t look like they are using any of those. They age normally. It`s Craig who ages warp speed thanks to unhealthy life no doubt. Oh, and every time he has a movie out, it`s Fishnets Vs DC Forum. :P

It's totally a matter of perspective because IMO that statement is wrong in so many ways. She made Britain, Great Britain once more.

Of course, Reagan supporters absolutely LOVED her...most of Britain absolutely despises her, and even as an American, I despise her...she's an example of a modern Republican, claims to be for limited government but turned her country into a police state, expanded the power of the Anglican Church once more and turned their economy into a corporatist free-for-all.Good numbers though...MI4 is almost locked for 200, TGWTDT still has a good chance of 90, not a bad weekend.
  • Like 1

Both of the top two films are doing admirably. I'm hoping that with a few soft weekend in January then MLK that MI:4 and SH2 can both find their way to $200m domestic. MI:4 seems a near lock at this point. But there is only $4 separating them so it's not like audiences have made a clear choice one over the other. They may both be canceling each other out in some markets with some audiences. Seeing one this weekend, the other the next.

Downfall didn't exactly feel like it was trying to get you to sympathise. I can tell from what I've read about the film and the trailer for The Iron Lady that the film is gonna be all "Aw, look at this poor lady trying to get her way in a male dominated world." fuck off. She was a heartless bitch. No sympathy from me.