DeeCee

Friday Box Office-MI4-$10.7m SH2-$7.4m

It'll be interesting to see what Monday's numbers are like. Some people are back to school and work that day but a lot don't come back until Tuesday.

I think Alvin and Tintin will stay flat from Sunday while the rest will decrease in 20-25% range.

$100 mio is a lock. I think that Sony will push it hard for oscar nomination (there will be 8 nominees and I think itl`l get the nom-is-award spot with 2 others who also won`t have director spot) which will extend its legs to hit the mark. Nevertheless, Craig`s "star" has been seriously damaged this year which is the most important thing. He must be eliminated as the leading man. he can play support as much as he wants but enough of his boring presence 24-7 in any movie. Hopefully, they`ll get Fass for Bond after Skyfall. How old is Craig,anyway, 57? he sure looks that old.

I think this is the first time you and I disagree about something, my friend. God, I wish I met a 57-year-old man who looks as hot as Craig. I know his face isn't what most people consider "beautiful," but that's part of what I find so hot about him...he is rugged and masculine, and that body is to die for. Yep, we need more 57 year olds like him around. Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1

I think this is the first time you and I disagree about something, my friend. God, I wish I met a 57-year-old man who looks as hot as Craig. I know his face isn't what most people consider "beautiful," but that's part of what I find so hot about him...he is rugged and masculine, and that body is to die for. Yep, we need more 57 year olds like him around.

He`s a combover (unforgivable!), pouts a lot and is one note and void of charisma. Plus he is such obnoxious old fart. I don`t think there`s an actor who is more full of himself and holier than thou yet he robbed someone`s wife while dumping his girlfreind of so many years. Total douche. That`s what makes him ugly - his ugly personality.

He`s a combover (unforgivable!), pouts a lot and is one note and void of charisma. Plus he is such obnoxious old fart. I don`t think there`s an actor who is more full of himself and holier than thou yet he robbed someone`s wife while dumping his girlfreind of so many years. Total douche. That`s what makes him ugly - his ugly personality.

He does come across like a terrible person. Nearly every interview with him that I've read has been littered with F bombs and an incredibly arrogant attitude.

I think this is the first time you and I disagree about something, my friend. God, I wish I met a 57-year-old man who looks as hot as Craig. I know his face isn't what most people consider "beautiful," but that's part of what I find so hot about him...he is rugged and masculine, and that body is to die for. Yep, we need more 57 year olds like him around.

Daniel Craig is 43 years old...or am I missing the joke?

Daniel Craig is 43 years old...or am I missing the joke?

Yeah, he's not anywhere near 57 years old. I don't think they'd be trying to sign him for something like 5 additional Bond movies if he was that old. Edited by kowhite

Yeah, he's not anywhere near 57 years old. I don't think they'd be trying to sign him for something like 5 additional Bond movies if he was that old.

My point is that he`s aging badly. Older actors like Pitt, Cruise and Depp look much younger than he and they are,like, almost 50.Also, maybe Skyfall underperforms so they ditch him.

My point is that he`s aging badly. Older actors like Pitt, Cruise and Depp look much younger than he and they are,like, almost 50.Also, maybe Skyfall underperforms so they ditch him.

Well I will be surprised if Craig actually ends up making 5 more. I don't know, Craig has always had that weathered look to him...I'm not sure I'd say he's aging badly. Sure, he's not as timeless as the guys you mention, and he's not immortal like Keanu Reeves, but I'd argue those guys look amazing for their age, and Craig is aging more like a normal human being.

I'm Anti Iron Lady, the woman was evil, and there's a slim chance of disapointment in the UK, tankage in the North of England is almost a guarentee.The PTA shows how the US arthouse audience is fucking ignorant to how much of a bitch she was.

Edited by Schumacher FTW

Surgery,botox,genes..eat placenta! :rolleyes: wtf!And please,this is a boxoffice forum,and no" the fishnets against Daniel Craig Forum"

I'm Anti Iron Lady, the woman was evil, and there's a slim chance of disapointment in the UK, tankage in the North of England is almost a guarentee.The PTA shows how the US arthouse audience is fucking ignorant to how much of a bitch she was.

People don't go to see films based on how nice or how naughty the lead characters are/were. Heck, I bet a solidly written movie about Hitler would attract a sizable audience if it were entertaining and emotionally engaging, regardless of all the atrocities Hitler committed.

Hey, I know that, why else would the last king of scotland have done so well otherwise. But I am still feeling the effects of her regime, and have a genuine yearning for it to fail badly. Many others want films like the chipmunks or twilight to fail when they know they generally won't, this is my equivalent.