81 members have voted

1. 1. Grade It:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

LOVED.

Such a fun ride. Saw this with my sexy sistahs, what a blast.

The three of us had a collective orgasm anytime Firth, Strong, or Egerton appeared, so basically, the entire movie.

Loved the female characters, Roxy and I forgot the badass chick's name. Yeah though.

I actually the found the lead to be charismatic Or maybe, I was fooled by his beauty.

Firth was great. Strong too, LOVE HIM, ugh. My ovaries fucking exploded.

Great action. Good pacing after the beginning.

Just, ah. Slay a bit, Vaughn.

My only issue was Iggy. The fuck? She's trash. Mess, tbh.

9/10.

• Like 1

Waait...did I miss Iggy apart from the Sky News mention at the start and the end credits song?

Yes, I was expecting her to show up as well. Clearly, unlike Obama and the Queen she hadn't gone along with the plan and was locked up.

• Like 1

Yes, I was expecting her to show up as well. Clearly, unlike Obama and the Queen she hadn't gone along with the plan and was locked up.

Which is exactly what they say in the Sky News but and why I'm a tad intrigued by Claire's comment....maybe she hates Iggy so much that even one mention 10 minutes in and "that's it I'm out" :rofl:

Still can't believe people are complaining about that ending scene...

• Like 2

Which is exactly what they say in the Sky News but and why I'm a tad intrigued by Claire's comment....maybe she hates Iggy so much that even one mention 10 minutes in and "that's it I'm out" :rofl:

I didn't see the ending scene, tbh. The one after the credits? Yeah, didn't.

Yeah, I really don't like Iggy though. Didn't take away from the movie really.

She's just trash.

Edited by Claire Nolan Holt

Exactly.  Clearly Iggy is a hero.  She said no to the evil Valentine.  However, I do wonder.  Did Iggy get some Eggsy action?

• Like 1

Exactly. Clearly Iggy is a hero. She said no to the evil Valentine. However, I do wonder. Did Iggy get some Eggsy action?

No, she was too busy flame posting about Tilde next door.

Speaking of which, Claire the ending is that scene set to Bryan Ferry, and the (mid- it's literally less than a minute in how the hell did everyone miss it!!) credits is the pub fight intro reversal with Eggsy instead of Harry.

Edited by antovolk

One of the most fun movies I’ve seen in a while. Take the fun self-mocking I love so much, add in the best brutal action I’ve seen, along with great, hammy performances by SLJ, Firth, and (making the most of his little screentime) Hamill. The story is pretty much the hero’s journey, but there’s enough style and badassery to make it definitely worth your while. Some of the most fun I’ve had in the theater in a long while. I also want some McDonalds. A

Side note though: This definitely wears its comic book source material proudly. So much of it feels straight out of a comic.

Dont you just love when a movie is just a top notch grade A entertainment all around?

this is what you get with this film absolute fun ride , my hubby colin firth just oozes classiness

that church scene was breathtaking my oh kept going crescendo thats quite the feat to get me to feel awful at the mass murder going on feel bad for colin's character and simultaneously rooting for him to make it out alive because you realize its not his fault and they're all gonna die anyway his spy kills might as well be of use

I loved samuel Jackson in this you could tell he was having a ball filming this nothing beats that feeling you get when u can tell an actor is really into his role becoz if he's having a blast odds are audience will too

mark strong was good too, egerton as the young gun I was a bit ehh at first but I guess he cleans up well during his training and passed approval in his suit

I didn't have any problem with the accents but I spent a yr in England so my ears are attuned now even though it took me a sec to adapt but got that out of the way with egerton and firth first scenes

the head explosions had entire audience laughing , I think I enjoyed most fact that there were consequences to this villain plot and those who followed him I also loved the fact we got to see the plan go into effect despite a glitch due to heroes intervention even though in the end they succeed in foiling his doomsday plan

I would love to know what happened in that world in the aftermath how to explain all the deaths of celebs and world government in the same manner, how and why everyone went berserk and killed people randomly

Would kingsman be able to hide this event like others before ?

Edited by Colin Firth is A GENTLEMAN
  • Like 2