CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 15

7 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

One thing is confirmed....Vaughn is a big misogynist. First he did something unholy on the sets of xmen:first class. Then that Princess joke at the end of Kingsman. And now another joke which almost ruins this movie...some will find it hilarious...but in the present world that we are living in...it may piss off many and automatically hate or deride this film.

God, this sort of thing is ruining entertainment. I wish people would stop being offended over everything. That's why comedy is dying in the present world. I'm not directing this at you, I'm just saying in general. 

Some of the best comedies have the most offensive humor and it's not the gross out stuff. I've seen Kingsman numerous times and don't even remember the Princess joke. 

• Like 2

Just now, somebody85 said:

God, this sort of thing is ruining entertainment. I wish people would stop being offended over everything. That's why comedy is dying in the present world. I'm not directing this at you, I'm just saying in general. 

Some of the best comedies have the most offensive humor and it's not the gross out stuff. I've seen Kingsman numerous times and don't even remember the Princess joke. 

The Princess joke got a big laugh (including me) when I seen it in theaters. Guess my audience was full of misogynistic men.  

• Haha 1

Ninjango is #5 on MT already....looks like another BO disappointment for fox on the way. They have made good-great movies this year but nothing that makes you go holy shit...wanna check this out in theatres...except Logan. Apes 3 might have got amazing reviews but I could tell that the audience couldn't care less as they didn't like Apes 2 as much as critics would like to make you believe. 

• Like 1

Just now, marveldcfox said:

Ninjango is #5 on MT already....looks like another BO disappointment for fox on the way. They have made good-great movies this year but nothing that makes you go holy shit...wanna check this out in theatres...except Logan. Apes 3 might have got amazing reviews but I could tell that the audience couldn't care less as they didn't like Apes 2 as much as critics would like to make you believe. 

What the fuck are you talking about?

• Like 1

Just now, marveldcfox said:

MasculineActualAgouti.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Kingsman 1 reviews were solid not great

74%: Average Rating: 6.7/10
66%: Average Rating: 6.1/10 (Top critics)

Of Vaughn's movies, First Class is the one that had across the board positive reviews (I suppose Layer Cake teeters around there as well?), but he's never been quite a hit with the top critics especially. And I can see why.

2 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

I remember you doing all of this before Alien Covenant too (which granted wasn't anything special) but why do you hate Fox so much? 

It's another sequel for a big franchise...I don't get what the big deal is. People probably just want another fun adventure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, somebody85 said:

I remember you doing all of this before Alien Covenant too (which granted wasn't anything special) but why do you hate Fox so much? 

It's another sequel for a big franchise...I don't get what the big deal is. People probably just want another fun adventure.

He hates Fox for some reason...despite the fact that his name is marveldcFOX

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

One thing is confirmed....Vaughn is a big misogynist. First he did something unholy on the sets of xmen:first class. Then that Princess joke at the end of Kingsman. And now another joke which almost ruins this movie...some will find it hilarious...but in the present world that we are living in...it may piss off many and automatically hate or deride this film.

Whats the joke?

• Like 1