Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

I want to hear your opinion not theirs. lol Why do you think it spelled 'bomb' from the get go? The pointy ears? Because it stars Tatum?

I already gave it. It looked ridiculous but didn't seem to know it. Was way too serious with the marketing and wouldn't catch on with the GA. That said, I liked the trailers and thought it looked like something I would dig, but I still also thought it would bomb.

• Like 1

It's my birthday, been drinking off shortly to drink some ancient Shiraz... Numbers hmm no... I might be seeing double

Who gives us numbers for the movies?
R-T-H!
Accurate and purple and godly is he!
R-T-H!
If perfect projections be something you wish
R-T-H!
Then post on the board and make birthday wish!
R-T-H!
Ready?
R-T-H!
R-T-H!
R-T.... H!!!!
Edited by Blankments
  • Like 10

Who gives us numbers for the movies?

R-T-H!

Accurate and purple and godly is he!

R-T-H!

If perfect projections be something you wish

R-T-H!

Then post on the board and make birthday wish!

R-T-H!

Ready?

R-T-H!

R-T-H!

R-T.... H!!!!

Ohh shocks Blankments singing on my birthday
  • Like 3

Aside from the adults who checked out Spongebob, it also helped that the show is still popular with a new generation of kids. Spongebob is still pretty much everywhere in merchandising. I wonder if Ben 10 (which is another merchandise monster) could be a potential movie too

• Like 1

You've been in this game long enough to know what movies will more than likely bomb.

Seventh Son? Mortdecai. Jupiter looked like a bomb from the get-go. We didn't need reviews or tracking and besides, you knew it would be reviewed badly because it already looked it. 

I don't base it on trailers. Many people said the same thing about the very first TRANSFORMERS. Some even said the same thing about TMNT. I also didn't know it would be reviewed badly when the first trailer was released early last year because it looked like a fun summer movie at least to me. And besides, even if movies are badly reviewed, MANY still make money.