K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

I have a question for any of you guys that actually saw this movie... does she show her tits?  My wife doesn't want to see it... so I personally can't go by myself (a single man... to that movie... :ph34r: )... so... anyway... I might pirate it on the computer... is there full on boobies?  :P

• Like 1

I have a question for any of you guys that actually saw this movie... does she show her tits?  My wife doesn't want to see it... so I personally can't go by myself (a single man... to that movie... :ph34r: )... so... anyway... I might pirate it on the computer... is there full on boobies?  :P

There is a full frontal scene from miss Johnson. 

Edited by Inner CJohn
  • Like 1

I have a question for any of you guys that actually saw this movie... does she show her tits? My wife doesn't want to see it... so I personally can't go by myself (a single man... to that movie... :ph34r: )... so... anyway... I might pirate it on the computer... is there full on boobies? :P

Yes, lots of boobies

• Like 1

During day FSOG was playing like films do in 40's-50m sat, however pre-sales so strong wont be going as high as 50 for it :), For now 37-40m see later is that goes up or down lol

Good #s. Thanks for the update. Nobody should be upset with 37M if it hits the low end.

• Like 1