K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

You deserve to be literally punched for an idiotic statement like this. This number is superb. Blame your ridiculously high expectations, not the movie.

I am talking about everything, not just 50SoG.

Edited by Inner CJohn

So Gitesh's numbers were more accurate than Rth's. Where are the idiots who were telling me "stop posting these, we already have Rth's numbers!!111!!!!" last night in a pathetic attempt to be liked by some member on a forum just b/c he has early #s? 

Edited by Boogie Nights

Wow.  Go, Kingsman, go.

If I hadn't seen JA, I'd feel sad for it.  But I have, and I think its performing about as I'd have guessed it would (badly).  That having been said, now that its been a little while since I've seen it, I'm actually kinda mad at the Wachowskis (sic?).  The JA universe is actually pretty cool.  The world itself is huge, sprawling and complex, there are some intriguing minor characters, and there are lots of interesting dynamics at work.  Plus, its got a really cool and distinct visual style.  And they've completely wasted it by generating this turd of a movie.  

With their budget, they should have made it a trilogy, with the whole first movie dealing with the initial stuff in Chicago and the characters' relationships. Then at the end, the big reveal could have been them finally getting into space and the big awesome starship they would have spent the whole movie building up to.

On the downside, that would have required an actually good script which I'm not sure they had.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1

So Gitesh's numbers were more accurate than Rth's. Where are the idiots who were telling me "stop posting these, we already have Rth's numbers!!111!!!!" last night in a pathetic attempt to be liked by some member on a forum just b/c he has early #s?

And how many hours after Rth did he post those. Yall act as if Rth is a one time and done personality. Gitesh came in after it was obvious that the evening shows didn't hold up. And it's not as if his entire weekend prediction won't be passed by the end of Saturday. Rth can't sit here and update at our whim.

The ones griping at you are just as bad but yall yelling vindication are acting the fool.

• Like 3

Wow.  Go, Kingsman, go.

If I hadn't seen JA, I'd feel sad for it.  But I have, and I think its performing about as I'd have guessed it would (badly).  That having been said, now that its been a little while since I've seen it, I'm actually kinda mad at the Wachowskis (sic?).  The JA universe is actually pretty cool.  The world itself is huge, sprawling and complex, there are some intriguing minor characters, and there are lots of interesting dynamics at work.  Plus, its got a really cool and distinct visual style.  And they've completely wasted it by generating this turd of a movie.  

With their budget, they should have made it a trilogy, with the whole first movie dealing with the initial stuff in Chicago and the character's relationships. Then at the end, the big reveal could have been them finally getting into space and the big awesome starship they would have spent the whole movie building up to.

On the downside, that would have required an actually good script which I'm not sure they had.

Yeah... JA would have worked much better if they would have had more time to flesh out the characters. Besides a movie trilogy, a simple TV miniseries like what they did for Dune/Children of Dune would have been pretty great as well :)

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1

And how many hours after Rth did he post those. Yall act as if Rth is a one time and done personality. Gitesh came in after it was obvious that the evening shows didn't hold up. And it's not as if his entire weekend prediction won't be passed by the end of Saturday. Rth can't sit here and update at our whim.

The ones griping at you are just as bad but yall yelling vindication are acting the fool.

All I did was post Gitesh's more accurate and up to date numbers, with no mention of Rth or anything/one else :)  He was brought up by the members kissing his ass. Which you are now doing too :(

Anyway it's not important. Just wanted to point out the stupidity. 

C+ for 50 Shades? Hmm... 

• Like 1

All I did was post Gitesh's more accurate and up to date numbers, with no mention of Rth or anything/one else :)  He was brought up by the members kissing his ass. Which you are now doing too :(

Anyway it's not important. Just wanted to point out the stupidity. 

C+ for 50 Shades? Hmm... 

tumblr_inline_n5hqu6Fnwi1sfuq1m.gif

Rth only does this as a favour to us so  we are grateful but we don't kiss his arse plus he is usually pretty accurate

• Like 3