K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

I don't kiss Rth's ass however I can appreciate that over 90% of the time the person with access to REAL numbers is better than the those listening for leaks.

Some of yall who haven't been around long enough do not appreciate how Rth changed the numbers landscape for those of us that track the box office.

Does he mess up - of course, no body is perfect (as evidenced by deadline and guru's weekly bad early number calls) however his accuracy far outweighs the occasional slip. And some movies are harder to be exact on as evidenced by the evening slump that Shades had in comparison to sales earlier in the day.

It's not kissing ass to acknowledge what is fact. And like I said in the previous post those that ignored gurus late night update were just as foolish.

• Like 8

Fifty Shades of Grey is pretty much sold out everywhere over here today. 2nd option seems to be Theory of Everything/Jupiter Ascending around here.

Spongebob is having a huge OW as well and with kids out of school and whole week it should be big.

Edited by Inner CJohn
  • Like 1

Fifty Shades of Grey is pretty much sold out everywhere over here today. 2nd option seems to be Theory of Everything/Jupiter Ascending around here.

Spongebob is having a huge OW as well and with kids out of school and whole week it should be big.

Wait, why are the childrens not in school?

He was brought up by the members kissing his ass. Which you are now doing too :(

look someone who has no idea what hes talking about..

when we comment on him like that, mostly its just joking around and having fun

dont mess with our god