Olive

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: Home 54m , GH 34.6m, Insurgent 22.1m, Cind 17.5m (official)

The Big Bang Theory only began to get so much flack because it became the ratings monster that its detractors wished their own favorites had become. There is, like, nothing about it worthy of so much derision, it's comfort food sitcom fare like I said earlier.

It is also the critical reception with awards and such it gets that increases the hate.

The Big Bang Theory only began to get so much flack because it became the ratings monster that its detractors wished their own favorites had become. There is, like, nothing about it worthy of so much derision, it's comfort food sitcom fare like I said earlier.

I sort of agree with you, in the sense that even though I do not care for the show, I do not vocally hate on it. I have seen so little of it to begin with. If something doesn't look interesting to me, or if it looks like I won't enjoy it, or if I don't enjoy what little I see, I just ignore it. (Same with Home.)

$150m+ "family" movies in all of 2014: LEGO, Maleficent, HTTYD2, Big Hero 6

Through 3 months in 2015: SpongeBob, Cinderella, Home

and another one next month with furious 7. even if you don't count it I do because the word 'family' will be in that movie more times than any other this year.

• Like 8

I sort of agree with you, in the sense that even though I do not care for the show, I do not vocally hate on it. I have seen so little of it to begin with. If something doesn't look interesting to me, or if it looks like I won't enjoy it, or if I don't enjoy what little I see, I just ignore it. (Same with Home.)

The show was good for its first 4 or 5 seasons. Since then it's been nothing but easy jokes and relationship humor that's not that great.