CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

They would need to bring back Maguire, Dunst, Franco, Dafoe, Garfield, Stone, Dehaan, Cooper, Jones, the Lizard dude, Molina, Grace, Dallas Howard, JK Simmons and both Aunt Mays to work like it did for the Fast franchise  :ph34r:

Agree 100%.

They would need to bring back Maguire, Dunst, Franco, Dafoe, Garfield, Stone, Dehaan, Cooper, Jones, the Lizard dude, Molina, Grace, Dallas Howard, JK Simmons and both Aunt Mays to work like it did for the Fast franchise  :ph34r:

Dueling Mays FTW! Sally Field vs Rosemary Harris, place your bets.

• Like 1

Hmm, I forgot bringing back old actors is what saved the Furious franchise.

Successful reboots might be a better comparison.

By the end of the summer Universal will have at least 5 over 50 million debuts and 4 over 85 million debuts. But anyway now in the present I hope Furious 7 makes 125+ this weekend

Universal was the first studio to have 5 $40 million openers in a 12 month peroid, from 2000 to 2001.

• Like 1

Or they could just add RDJ as Iron Man. :lol:

• Like 1

Or they could just add RDJ as Iron Man. :lol:

Or BATMAN!

Really? You think so? What was the first OW? I'll have to check mojo.

He was joking :lol: 

Holy shit, this just happened at Universal Studios. WTF

http://variety.com/2015/biz/news/man-reportedly-kills-himself-at-universal-studios-1201466176/

One man is dead after fatally shooting himself at the Universal Studios theme park on Friday.

A spokesman for the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department said that law enforcement officials responded to a call around 2:24 p.m. of a possible suicide at 3900 Lankershim Boulevard.

Universal Studios has reportedly shut down several attractions near the incident, which took place near the Despicable Me ride.

As discussed before, the ethnic diversity of the FF movies has had a major hand in it becoming so big I'm sure. There is really no other alternative for blockbusters with a cast of that diversity. You'd think Hollywood would take note.

They are taking note, most of the JL and Suicide Squad casts are not white males, and (at the risk of severely and irreparably derailing this thread, here goes) there is a rumor that the new Spider-Man may be black.

Even TV is learning this lesson with the success of the Shondaland shows, Empire and Fresh off the boat.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

As discussed before, the ethnic diversity of the FF movies has had a major hand in it becoming so big I'm sure. There is really no other alternative for blockbusters with a cast of that diversity. You'd think Hollywood would take note.

Exactly.

Same thing wth TWD slaughtering everything else on TV.

• Like 1

“Furious 7″ blasted off with $58 million to $60 million on Friday — including $15.8 million in 3,069 Thursday-night showings that started at 7 p.m. in the U.S.

RIDE OR DIE.

• Like 2