CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Well, in 2009, 2 franchises were looking to get back to their roots with the original cast. The producers of the 2 movies met to see how best to differentiate it from the first movie, they then decided that the franchise which had the "The" in the first movie would remove it for the 4th movie and the one which didn't would include it for the 4th movie.

Which is how in 2009 we ended up with the 3rd sequel to "The fast and the furious" called "Fast and furious" and the 3rd sequel to "Final Destination" called "The final destination".

Source: I completely made the whole thing up.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in that historic meeting.

• Like 1

The trailers I got were:.

I got Paul Blart, Avengers, some devil movie, Poltergeist, and Ted 2.

I didn't get MI5, Spectre, Mad Max

Goddamn, those are bad. At least you got Avengers though. (Says the person who got M:I5 and Spectre lol)

It wore thin after the first time he used it :lol:

And we still have to endure more 2 weeks of it :lol:

Ethan will be at Paul Blart 2, opening day

Sometimes I wish you guys wouldn't be so negative to that movie. Y'all know I'm seeing it at Thursday previews

At this point, I'm kinda baumerized. No intention of watching an animated movie in theaters unless I'm taking Tele Jr along.

So this year, Tele Jr. will see Inside Out and that's it? That's the only animated movie I can imagine you being interested in this year :P

Last few birthday movies were:

2014: Jack Reacher on Netflix because parents didn't want to see Transformers

2013: White House Down

2012: The Amazing Spider-Man

2011: think I did something better with my time lol

2010: Toy Story 3 rewatch

• Like 1

I swear I don't understand this line of thought.

I don't think I've ever looked at another person while sitting in a movie much less try and determine if they should or shouldn't be in there.

I once looked at the one person in The Identical and wondered why they were there but then I realized I was looking at myself in my phone camera

Trailers I got were Spy, Mad Max (not the new trailer because lol my cinema), Spectre, Jurassic World.

I got the red band Spy trailer (still not sure how since F7 is PG13), MI5, SPECTRE, Ted 2, Avengers and I think that was it

edit:  I remembered they showed Straight Outta Compton as well

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

Summer 2013 was from mid-June through end of July. This is a month later.

24th July has Pan, Pixels, Paper Towns and Southpaw. 4 releases, but I think that is one of the better weekends since each release is targetting a completely different audience. The holdovers will suffer badly that weekend.

Pan needs to move to June. I don't know why it hasn't happened yet.

• Like 1