Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

There are some available for the red carpet premiere next Thursday at the Chinese, if Jay or anyone is interested.

Why nobody tell me about the Houston screenings?

Ben, why didn't you tell me?

• Like 2

I do remember everyone FREAKING OUT about the IM3 previews being smaller than Avengers midnights

And then the Friday day business was huge  :lol:

Super early right now, but source tells me #AvengersAgeOfUltron heading to possible high 80s today incl THU pre-shows.

60M true Friday business? If high 80s holds then an O/U 200M looks likely. Let's see as the day progresses. Guessing they are better at modeling the day now compared to when Avengers was released as they have a slightly better idea how it will behave in the evening.

Edited by grim22

Super early right now, but source tells me #AvengersAgeOfUltron heading to possible high 80s today incl THU pre-shows.

The mid-day reports on TA1 were $65m and it ended up over $80m. If they're underestimating night demand like they did with TA1, then TA2 is headed for over $100m after tonight.

• Like 1

No 100M+? That's sad...

In all seriousness though, it's barely noon on the West Coal. Really?

Yeah, I've never understood how you can even attempt to extrapolate this early. Had to run home during lunch to pay rent. My apartment is right by the movie theater so I got a good look at the parking lot and it was mostly empty. Tonight it will be packed.

• Like 1