Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

What a roller coaster OD though. Starred with 85-90, went to 87, then went crazy with 100M on the table a and biggest OD locked. Gitesh stood firm with his 85-90 and proved that sometimes a broken clock is also right.

• Like 7

Well, my 219M prediction was clearly a bit off. Likely by over 10%, which is a shame. I don't feel like an idiot though - given how strong legs The Avengers had, and the ever-increasing success of the other MCU series, I really thought the sequel would open bigger. Oh well, I've learned something about sequels to films that open this high.

What a roller coaster OD though. Starred with 85-90, went to 87, then went crazy with 100M on the table a and biggest OD locked. Gitesh stood firm with his 85-90 and proved that sometimes a broken clock is also right.

Yep this weekend it looks like gitesh>RTH

Mainly because all the tracking and industry reports had it doing 215-230.

It was because of you I changed my OW prediction from 200M to 220M in the BSG. I am coming for you Tele.

• Like 5

The number was boring, but the "how it got there" was very interesting. I suspect that is how the film's entire box office run will be.

It's pretty hilarious honestly, franchise fatigue domestically is already starting to set in. But sure guys Marvel & these amazing characters will be making this much FOREVER according to guys like Walt Disney

You do realize this film is still going to gross over $450M at the domestic box office, right? You're acting like this isn't going to be one of the highest grossing films of all-time. But I see you're not really someone that relies on facts.

You might end up nailing this one, E. Great prediction!

Too bad I was too chicken to actually make it properly, lol. Anyway, it still isn't over. It could end up anywhere between 185-200.

• Like 1