Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

What's your SAT number? If this 90, take away 27.6 that equals to about 63/64 for the day. SAT at best will just match, if not fall to 60M, leaving Sunday with about 45-50. To get that number you have to either have an extremely amazing SAT number, or all flat numbers equal including SUN.

I see 88+72+55 if its high 80's

• Like 1

What's your SAT number? If this 90, take away 27.6 that equals to about 63/64 for the day. SAT at best will just match, if not fall to 60M, leaving Sunday with about 45-50. To get that number you have to either have an extremely amazing SAT number, or all flat numbers equal including SUN.

That is if it does open to 90M and not closer to 85 :rofl: Why re you people so sure it will follow TA or IM3 on Sat/Sun when it is clearly behaving in a different way.

• Like 1

Yeahhh that means nothing.  Gitesh was feeling confident for 100M+ this morning on a whim.  

Favorite Gitesh moment - when he predicted a 120M OW for Hobbit because "Saturday will increase from Friday" while forgetting to remove the midnight/preview numbers from the Friday gross.

• Like 2

Could, but what's holding me back is that really high preview number. Could of had a fan rush compared to TA1 and IM3, which both had roughly same preview numbers.

That's true. It's really hard to say. I am pretty confident that they are lowballing the Thurs/Friday total with these early projections. Then it's just a question of how big it finishes tonight. The bigger it goes tonight, the harder it will be for Saturday to increase from Friday business.

I know, i was just trying to reference those old TDK vs AVATAR fights on Mojo when Nolanites would complain about 3D but wouldn't acknowledge the huge Imax prices.

Avatar benefited more from IMAX than TDK or any other movie. It holds the record by a long shot of any Hollywood movie.

• Like 1

I see 88+72+55 if its high 80's

Ah, so your hoping for dat SAT increase. I pray to see that monster number. B)

IF it somehow does $85m, then the rest of the weekend would be:

$85m

$57m

$46m

$188m

But that's only if the $85m actually happens.

Unfortunately, this seems really realistic.

That's true. It's really hard to say. I am pretty confident that they are lowballing the Thurs/Friday total with these early projections. Then it's just a question of how big it finishes tonight. The bigger it goes tonight, the harder it will be for Saturday to increase from Friday business.

Avatar benefited more from IMAX than TDK or any other movie. It holds the record by a long shot of any Hollywood movie.

It might not of been TDK and AVATAR i;'m thinking of, i can't remember now. I was only joking anyway.

IF it somehow does $85m, then the rest of the weekend would be:

$85m

$57m

$46m

$188m

But that's only if the $85m actually happens.

No way TA2 does under 60 mill on sat....

IMO ;)

• Like 2