Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

I honestly think the second is better, well a bit less shit.

TASM1 > TASM2

TASM2 is a massive mess of set up for future movies.

Gotta question everyone... why is it a lotta people keep saying this will decrease from the normal friday to saturday (excludes previews)

I'm thinking it will increase......

Recent examples:

Movie - previews - friday (minus previews) - sat

TASM 2 - 8.7m - 26.4m - 33.2m (so increase even with bad WOM)

IM3 - 15.6m - 53.2m - 62.3m (increase)

TA - 18.7m - 62.1m - 69.6m (increase)

Thor - 3.2m - 22.2m - 23.3m (increase)

Just some basic idea that it would be unusual fo rthis film to decrease.  i could go back further but i'm not sure i'll find a film that decreased on sat from the normal friday. on this weekend (EDIT) :P 

Edited by Jajang and Back Again
  • Like 1

TASM1 > TASM2

TASM2 is a massive mess of set up for future movies.

Neither are good, but a bad movie is more watchable if it doesn't take itself too seriously, or have a Coldplay montage.

• Like 1

As a Canadian, i wonder how big Canada's chunk of that AOU OW pie will be. It was only about 7% last time around (15M or so). The Canadian dollar's in the shitter, so it's probably less this time around :S.

Neither are good, but a bad movie is more watchable if it doesn't take itself too seriously, or have a Coldplay montage.

Well, TASM2 had Phillip Phillips so...

I guess TASM2 had Giamatti hamming it up which was nice.

Edited by CJohn

Gotta question everyone... why is it a lotta people keep saying this will decrease from the normal friday to saturday (excludes previews)

Recent examples:

Just some basic idea that it would be unusual fo rthis film to decrease.  i could go back further but i'm not sure i'll find a film that decreased on sat from the normal friday.

Recent examples:

Just some basic idea that it would be unusual fo rthis film to decrease.  i could go back further but i'm not sure i'll find a film that decreased on sat from the normal friday.

I think its just soo much money on Friday alone and add in the big fight distraction on Saturday night.

However it won't decrease it will stay flat at worst. 

As a Canadian, i wonder how big Canada's chunk of that AOU OW pie will be. It was only about 7% last time around (15M or so). The Canadian dollar's in the shitter, so it's probably less this time around :S.

Yep for example TA 58 million is 48 million now in USD (was at par in 2012)

However in AOU favour ticket prices are higher and AVX, and VIP are hugely popular. 

Potter was the first book series that had people camping out at midnight to get their hands on the book. In the age of technology and computers/cell phones, the fact that Rowling had people reading 700-page tomes like they were the coolest thing in the world is a testament to her skill. 

Potter is the most beloved and popular hero of the 21st century. This is not even in question.

He is? Most people I know who read Harry Potter hated Harry the most, they liked his friends more! I myself liked Hermione and Draco over him! My cousin who is my closest friend loved Ron and Haggard the most.

There are a few nice relationship beats in the first Amazing Spider-man, but all the superhero stuff is sooooooooooooooooooo boring. I'll take 2's goofy-ass over that any day.

Both Electro and Lizard were pretty bad as the main villains. 

He is? Most people I know who read Harry Potter hated Harry the most, they liked his friends more! I myself liked Hermione and Draco over him! My cousin who is my closest friend loved Ron and Haggard the most.

I meant the series. And I agree...Hermione is my favorite.