Noctis

MONDAY ACTUALS: AGE OF ULTRON - 13.23M (Normal -74% Drop)

Wow, that is disgusting and sexist! Why is Black Widow in a DRESS?! I am so offended right now.

Trick question?

Because Iron Man doesn't look very good in a dress?

a7e42a2219ddbbcd91367be6521c882c.jpg

• Like 1

Good to see that drop for Ultron. I hope it crashes and burns quickly at the box office in terms of legs. Given what a disappointing film it is, it deserves it.

I'm a fool for being fooled so many times by Marvel. From here on out, I will absolutely refuse to watch any Marvel film unless I have a guarantee that it's a great film. For all future Marvel films I'll wait weeks, months if I have to, for very thorough word of mouth and audience reaction before heading out.

Call me an cranky old man, but I'm tired of Marvel's generic and lazy efforts on most of their films.

Old man yells at cloud.

• Like 1

I really don't think we can call out 500m after one weekday number.  It's possible it doesn't hit it, but it also has no competition this weekend, and no direct competition the next weekend, it should better than Iron Man 3 at the very least.

I really don't think we can call out 500m after one weekday number.  It's possible it doesn't hit it, but it also has no competition this weekend, and no direct competition the next weekend, it should better than Iron Man 3 at the very least.

there was a reasonable chance it wouldn't hit 500 before we even knew preview numbers. now there's a very good chance

Edited by water

Good to see that drop for Ultron. I hope it crashes and burns quickly at the box office in terms of legs. Given what a disappointing film it is, it deserves it.

I'm a fool for being fooled so many times by Marvel. From here on out, I will absolutely refuse to watch any Marvel film unless I have a guarantee that it's a great film. For all future Marvel films I'll wait weeks, months if I have to, for very thorough word of mouth and audience reaction before heading out.

Call me an cranky old man, but I'm tired of Marvel's generic and lazy efforts on most of their films.

The movie could drop straight down to 0 and still be a success. It made a profit already.