kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

tomorrowland was actually good , it wasnt as saccharine as disney films in that genre can be ! an environmental message gift wrapped in clooney goodiness ; marriage seems to agree with him hmmm!

i saw it tonight just got back from the cinema !

Edited by Mistress of RDJ TONY STARK
  • Like 1

Pete Docter has always been my favourite and he is still pure. feels good. especially with that early inside out reception.

Doctor's probably the best animation director working today. And even if Miyazaki hadn't retired and Kon was still alive, he'd be the best outside of Japan.

I like to think that he hasn't jumped to live action like Stanton and Bird because he really, truly understands the medium.

Just passed the busiest theater in the Carolinas at 6:15, and it looks dead as a doornail.

There are still 3 movies doing over 10M and other 2 very, very close. How can it be that dead?

my super buper Saturday estimates

Tomorrowland - 13.56

Pitch Perfect - 12.10

Poltergeist - 9.94

Mad Max - 9.44

Avengers - 8.43

Hot Pursuit - 1.32

Furious 7 - 0.83

Paul Blart 2 - 0.79

Home - 0.75

Age of Adaline - 0.57

Ex Machina - 0.47

I still don't understand how they have MM:FR making 29m for the four day. It's looking more like 25m max.

Are they any good BO comparisons for it? It was following Star Trek 2's percents the whole week until Friday.

I still don't understand how they have MM:FR making 29m for the four day. It's looking more like 25m max.

Are they any good BO comparisons for it? It was following Star Trek 2's percents the whole week until Friday.

30% increase today, 10% decrease tomorrow, 25% decrease on Monday should get it close to that range.

There are still 3 movies doing over 10M and other 2 very, very close. How can it be that dead?

Thats what I want to know. Its 7:28 now so im sure its filled up some, but earlier it didnt look like a Memorial weekend crowd at all.

Just got home from Mad Max - yup same thing theater was dead, very odd for a Saturday afternoon. But our show was sold out had to sit in the 2nd the front row :/.

A theater can't be dead when it has sold out shows.

• Like 1

It's not impossible, I used to bullseye womprats in my T-16 back home and they're not much bigger than two meters.

Firing at womprats is easier than having movies increase off a holiday weekend.   :P

• Like 3