kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

Tommorland did not easily lead the weekend, it was neck and neck with PP2 up until today, and it looks as if it will beat PP2 by only a couple of million dollars. Not good for for a 190 Million dollar film.

yeah I know but the real winner out of all the new releases is Poltergeist because it's going to be at least successful for a horror remake

yeah I know but the real winner out of all the new releases is Poltergeist because it's going to be at least successful for a horror remake

Legs gonna be horrible though even by horror standards. Apparently the film is a giant joke according to everyone who's seen it.

• Like 1

Legs gonna be horrible though even by horror standards. Apparently the film is a giant joke according to everyone who's seen it.

yeah to me though I'm not surprised people say that it sucks because that's common for horror movies(especially the usual cheap remake)

yeah to me though I'm not surprised people say that it sucks because that's common for horror movies(especially the usual cheap remake)

This is coming from a group of people who loved the shit out of Ouija too.

Isn't it funny how, with some exceptions, WOM is always bad for horror movies? Yet people still go to see them in relatively substantial numbers. 

Im serious about the screenshots. If someone could create a folder with shots off all the yearly charts, weekend index, seasonal charts, all time records, year to dates, opening weekends, movie gross pages, etc, that would be awesome.

Also, why do the recent movies (~2 weeks) not have their foreign grosses listed? As in by country.

WW grosses stopped being updated regularly for each country after the October shutdown scare. We now only get overall WW gross and a few countries only.

Isn't it funny how, with some exceptions, WOM is always bad for horror movies? Yet people still go to see them in relatively substantial numbers.

because some people have an alternative to other movies that weekend and have nothing else to see