kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

8 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Assuming Disney doesn't actually come to their senses and move Solo to August, I can see this doing really well and maybe finally beating MI2 unadjusted. Has one of the best release dates of the summer given how it's avoiding the May/June clusterfuck and coming off of one of the weakest July slates I've ever seen, heading into a very questionable and iffy August slate. 

But august is packed with potential hits.

I love Tom Cruise.  Best movie star ever.  Cruise Missle can be crazy, but it still hits the mark.

And yes I just watched Jack Reacher 2.  And fuck yeah, I was mildly entertained, and no it’s not a particularly good movie but fuck it, I watched the whole thing.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

TOM CRUISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is a mother fucking beasttttt even if his last two movies were his worst two films in his whole career. 

I mean, that's a bit harsh. American Made under Jack Reacher 2? 

• Like 2

On 1/14/2018 at 9:18 AM, DAJK said:

I can't be the only one who thinks Ghost Protocol was not just a fantastic action movie, but straight-up one of the best movies of its year?

Yup totally agree with you after watching this movie i became a fan of TC infact started watching a lot of English movies!

This movie will be in my all time favorites list for a long time.

Edited by John Rambo