kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

8 minutes ago, Nova said:

So will this get a best picture nomination at The Oscars? Or is it not “worthy” enough. 

:sparta:

Let's aim for sound categories and film editing first.. The 3rd Bourne movie was a tech monster with similar level reviews thus far.

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

So I guess all that mustache controversy ended up being worth it in the end. :ph34r:

Paramount knew what they had in that ‘stache! No way they were letting that go lol

Can’t wait to see this. I was hyped after the first trailer. Also, I loved 4 and 5 so I was looking forward to it regardless  

• Like 5

Heavenly Cruise, I want to thank You for my countless blessings. I thank You not only for the movie I have to watch, lovingly prepared for me, but also for spiritual gifts, in particular the loved setpieces I cherish dearly, a comfortable place to watch the movie, the beauty that surrounds me, health, and spiritual wealth to name a few. I acknowledge you for the countless blessings You’ve provided. I thank You for giving us clear direction through Your Holy Franchise. Through good and bad times, help me to see that we are blessed beyond measure. Amen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

This is the part where I go through the one critic who gave it a bad review's other reviews.

He gave Roman J. Israel, Esq. a negative review so clearly this guy isn't to be trusted.

That guy when the inevitable Roman sequel comes around.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

People like this shouldn't be allowed to review movies. Clearly doesn't care about the quality of the movie so much as using his platform to try to bring it down.

TCw7BzC.png?1

People are allowed to dislike the movie my dude.

It would be a delight if this exploded and flirted with $300 million. 

If the action is as incredible as critics are saying, everyone needs to come out and bow down to the king that is Cruise. Making a mockery of ‘action stars’ like that fake wrestler in the Die Hard green screen parody remake...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

People like this shouldn't be allowed to review movies. Clearly doesn't care about the quality of the movie so much as using his platform to try to bring it down.

TCw7BzC.png?1

Well, there's a lot of positive comments about the stunts and not a lot about the story.

Reminds of the BR2049 reviews where ereryone talked about the visuals and not much else.

Dont expect reviewers who liked CMBYN to overly enjoy this type of movie.

What that Slate critic says is probably true, MI movies have always been an excuse for awesome action set pieces to comfort Tom's insane ego while the main character of these movies has barely have an arc and few people actually remember the convoluted shenanigans of the spy aspect of the story where everyone changes sides every 5 minutes.

MI6 seems NO different in those regards except the action seems to be truly INSANE.

Edited by The Futurist