kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

9 hours ago, The Futurist said:

The moment a critic sees a big scale action blockbuster  with 3 minutes, maybe 2 (deep down inside, they wish there was only 14 seconds of actual CGI in any movie ), of CGI,

they are cumming all over the place without touching themselves or the need of a naked woman ready to engage in sexual inter-course :

It s now downright pavlovian, like little brainless, well-trained dogs.

I would love a list of the 20 last big scale action blockbuster with 3 minutes of CGI to have some idea, but I suspects they are none of those.

But if they are, you probably need to be a special team to get to do them.

And because how hard it is to spot CGI by now I imagine you mean movie that are sold to be in-camera heavy get critics excited and automatically get good reviews. The Mummy didn't while Gravity was almost an pure CGI movie and got rave. Even Interstellar got somewhat timid review.

You could be right but I have so little example in mind of large scale sold has no CGI action movie in mind (well the practical heavy one), the Nolan, Michael Bay and Tom Cruise ? What else ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

You have to watch the last one to understand Fallout most likely, it is a direct sequel. It is also a pretty great movie.

7 minutes ago, DAR said:

I'm not the biggest fan of the second one.  But three was decent.  Four and five are pretty great

Okay then I’ll def watch the last one for sure! 

Ill prob end up just checking all of them out anyways lol 

But thanks for letting me know this is a direct sequel. I had no idea! I thought it was a stand alone with the rest of the franchise...goes to show you how much I pay attention to it lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Funny thing is that not only all the "controversy" just further prooves hs point but at this rate he will be hailed a hero.Seems like the tide is turning on his side.And it's a good thing honestly...

Um no.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Nova said:

Okay then I’ll def watch the last one for sure! 

Ill prob end up just checking all of them out anyways lol 

But thanks for letting me know this is a direct sequel. I had no idea! I thought it was a stand alone with the rest of the franchise...goes to show you how much I pay attention to it lol 

You should watch 3, 4 and 5, they're really good. Just ignore Paula Patton's horrible acting in the 4th on, it's a great movie regardless. 

10 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

You should watch 3, 4 and 5, they're really good. Just ignore Paula Patton's horrible acting in the 4th on, it's a great movie regardless. 

Guess I’m just gonna marathon the whole series before watching Fall Out then lol 

Ill let you know my ranking after I’ve watched them all lol 

• Like 3

Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation had a nice steady run at the box office.  Ghost Protocol had to battle the stigma of Cruise's questionable public image, which peaked around M:I III obviously. Once everyone found out how amazing the film was, it went on to do big business. Rogue Nation felt slightly more quiet in its marketing compared to Ghost Protocol and this film (despite it being my second favorite in the series). I think this may perform similarly to M:I II, though. This is hitting all the right marks at the right time. Nothing standing in its way, really. Should we even consider 70-80M OW at this point?

Edited by ThePhasmid