CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Entourage - 5.6M (Includes 2M Previews) SA 3.8, MMFR 1.4, PP2/TL 1.3 (rth)

I can't see this opening to 30m with a 6-7m wednesday.

That's 4-5m wednesday without previews, thursday won't be much bigger than $2,5m then, so maybe $15m 3-day and low to mid 20s over the 5d.

This should really be frontloaded.

I agree.  2m previews was solid, bordering on better than expected.  4-5m Wed w/o previews swings back towards expected, bordering on underwhelming, territory.

Edited by Wrath

Hopefully the updates will be a big improvement for BOM, because that site the past few weeks was really shitty:

BOX OFFICE MOJO

We're sorry but BoxOfficeMojo is unavailable at this time. We are undergoing a database upgrade with an estimated downtime of about four hours. Our thanks for your patronage and your patience. The BoxOfficeMojo Team

www.boxofficemojo.com

Hopefully the updates will be a big improvement for BOM, because that site the past few weeks was really shitty:

BOX OFFICE MOJO

We're sorry but BoxOfficeMojo is unavailable at this time. We are undergoing a database upgrade with an estimated downtime of about four hours. Our thanks for your patronage and your patience. The BoxOfficeMojo Team

www.boxofficemojo.com

So is it done? Their SAN ANDREAS and HERCULES comparison still sucks.

Edited by kayumanggi

It doesn't really sound like it's going to change. It's just like background updates. A database upgrade isn't going to make Keith write better articles.

Bummer, I was hoping Keith would disappear into the background during the upgrade. Can't always get what we want, no?

• Like 1

BOX OFFICE MOJO

www.boxofficemojo.com

BOM is Old Yeller. We need to put it out of it's misery.

• Like 1

If a show as niche as Entourage can pull off that type of numbers, then a Game Of Thrones movie can bring a 70 OW at the very least. 

Remember how much Shyamalan's crap Avatar adaptation made? GoT with Benioff and Weiss at the helm and a bigger budget would at least give the Hobbit films a run for their WW movie.

Remember how much Shyamalan's crap Avatar adaptation made? GoT with Benioff and Weiss at the helm and a bigger budget would at least give the Hobbit films a run for their WW movie.

I don't know about that, but I wouldn't rule out 150DOM and 350OS.

Game of Thrones the Movie will seriously kick ass. A Trilogy of Final Episodes running at 3 hour per movie.

That is 9-hour of bad-ass medieval adventure which is roughly equivalent to a full season of 10 episodes.

It's doable

Game of thrones is waaayyy more involved than entourage. Anyone can watch an entourage episode with no context and get most of what's going on.

All they'll need is a Star Wars style rolling text at the beginning. 15 minutes of rolling text should be enough time to get newbies up to date.

• Like 8