K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Geez, how many unexpected or underpredicted mega-breakouts is Universal going to have? This will join Furious 7, and let's not forget Despicable Me 2 two years back.

Even this early, this certainly looks like it will shape up to be one of the best "surprise" mega-blockbuster overperformances of the 10s so far, along with TA1, DM2, Frozen, THG and GOTG. (And I guess Furious 7, though the OS was a bigger surprise.)

Edited by TServo2049

I am sorry but 95% of watching movies with friends be boring without with random commentary.

Maybe I don;t take Film as a serious art and more of time pass.

No one wants to hear what you and your idiot friends think about a movie...shut up in the theater or stay home and hang with your friends. It's just common courtesy to those around you.

And Boogie Nights, spoilers man. Post that review in the review thread.

• Like 1

Geez, how many unexpected or underpredicted mega-breakouts is Universal going to have? This will join Furious 7, and let's not forget Despicable Me 2 two years back.

Even this early, this certainly looks to be one of the best "surprise" mega-blockbuster overperformances of the 10s so far, along with TA1, DM2, Frozen, THG and GOTG. (And I guess Furious 7, though the OS was a bigger surprise.)

Skyfall?

F U!

That is a giant bunch of bullshit

I'm not saying people should be reading War and Peace throughout the movie, but every few minutes a comment like "Wait, when did he get that thing?" and a reply "During that scene with the margarita guy." is no big deal.

BEST THINGS ABOUT THIS BOARD

YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR HAPPINESS AND DISGUST ABOUT A FILM.

NO MATTER HOW BAD OTHERS THINK A FILM IS THAT YOU LIKED, THERE IS SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD

THAT LOVED IT AS MUCH AS YOU DO.

ALL THE STUFF YOU TALK TO YOURSELF ABOUT AFTER YOU SEE A FILM YOU CAN TELL PEOPLE HERE.

WHEN YOU SEE  A FILM WITH YOUR WIFE AND SHE DOES NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT AFTER, YOU CAN COME HERE TO DO SO.

YOU GET TO SEE THE BOX OFFICE NUMBERS ESTIMATED AROUND THE WORLD BEFORE OTHER FRIENDS OF YOURS.

YOU CAN DONATE TO THE BOARD OR NOT, NO ONE BOTHERS YOU EITHER WAY. (ALTHOUGH IT'S COOL TO DONATE)

IF YOU CAN'T TYPE NO ONE CARES....

I COULD GO ON AND ON

BUT THE FORUMS ROCK.......

JOIN US!!!!

Edited by Mitch
  • Like 9