K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I'm a gigantic GoT fan and guess when I watch? Tuesday or Wednesday thanks to the HBO Go app.

I can't wait that long. Too many spoilers. People posting pictures from leaked episodes now.(big spoiler for the finale just a few days ago, ruined for me)

God must have created dinosaurs about 6 thousand years ago, but then also forgot to mention them :D. So do very religous Christian's who believe the Creation story, believe in dinos?

Raptor-Jesus.png

• Like 5

I can't wait that long. Too many spoilers. People posting pictures from leaked episodes now.(big spoiler for the finale just a few days ago, ruined for me)

Living in the UK and working on a Monday, I hate having to try and avoid spoilers on Twitter for a whole day :(. If I was living in the US, I'd certainly be watching as it airs on Sunday night as after the episodes airs you get all sorts of spoilers trending on things like Twitter or people talking about it on Facebook. Sure theres plenty of others like me, so it would have a tiny weeney impact on gross, but nothing major.

how i do spoiler here?

(use the spoiler thing)

There is a button for it or you can use the code of

type what you want spoiled and then end with [/ spoiler] with no spaces between the slash and spoiler

• Like 1

I think Universal was smart as hell. Everyone is talking about this movie's success now. People could care less that it's opened "under" Avengers, because most sites focus on the WW take. This is blowing up with reactions and positive feedback. 

It's just getting more and more people to recognize this is a major event movie. It'll put even more butts in seats today and guarantee a record. If they can get into a non sold-out show, that is.

• Like 3

this year Universal used it's T-rex (JW) and it's Raptors (FF7) to completely own the year from Indominus-Rex (disney)

xD thanks guys for the help:X sorry wasting your time for this xD

Edited by Mike Wazowski

this year Universal used it's T-rex (JW) and it's Raptors (FF7) to completely own the year from Indominus-Rex (disney)

xD thanks guys for the help:X sorry wasting your time for this xD

No problem :)

I find that fascinating considering how this is shown on the hour, by the hour.. Certainly, the would've been able to get some tickets for one of the show times??

Depends where you are and depends on how long you wait to try to get tickets. Some places I guess you're totally screwed no matter what due to demand, but other places you are probably good to go as long as you don't pull the "walkup" routine and show up to the ticket booth 30 minutes before showtime hoping to get a seat.

• Like 1