K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

2015 wasn't kind to Avengers. 

AoU dropped massively from TA1 domestically and couldn't even top it worldwide despite China...and now Jurassic World just dethroned Avengers 1 for highest opening weekend.

As I mentioned about a 100 pages ago now I guess, AOU will be the first Marvel sequel to decline from its predecessor both domestic as well as worldwide.

2015 wasn't kind to Avengers. 

AoU dropped massively from TA1 domestically and couldn't even top it worldwide despite China...and now Jurassic World just dethroned Avengers 1 for highest opening weekend.

Surely you can understand why BKB is being irrational. No matter...when the actuals come in at $210m-$212m then he'll admit defeat.

He already said he'll call fudge.

Poor Lebron but he chose to go back to a team with no depth, STEPH CURRY. Boom.

they have depth. sadly what was supposed to "depth" is now "starters" and in the finals, your opponent is usually pretty good...

So the NBA game is over at 8 PM on the West Coast. Wonder how many of the college/high school kids who are out of school will decide to catch a late JP4 show.

If theres any seats left lol.

GOT at 9pm :) That's when I'll be watching for my own useless personal addition.

GOT starts at 9 Eastern/8 Central, which has come and gone. It starts at 9 in the West? I have never understood why the networks do that kind of thing, especially now in the era of HBO Go. Shouldn't it be available to everyone already?

Told you guys, theaters just didnt get enough prints. They were expecting that $110-120 worth of business, not $200+. Jurassic World 2 wont have this sellout problem.

I really do wonder if TA1 and JP4 had the same screencount as TA2, just how big could they have opened? Both had insane numbers of sellouts and people getting turned away due to lack of supply. My guess is $230m at least for both of them.