K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

NBA is gonna take away the OW record from my babies. I might nuke the entire thing just to avoid that fate tomorrow.

Not if the game is like what it was on athursday. It was a snoozer after the first quarter.

bull shit completely untrue

Do you have an actual argument against what I said?

I live in Cleveland and when we went to see the film Thursday night one of the NBA Finals games was on, and my brother in law was the only one who chose to stay home and watch it. The other 9 of us went.

The Independence Day sequel is now looking like a much bigger potential hit.... never underestimate the power of 90s nostalgia. 

I like ID4 very much, but it does not hold a candle to the original Jurassic Park. Not even close to the same level of nostalgia. Plus it seems like the very concept of ID4 would require a one-off event. Naming your movie Independence Day and then making a sequel to that just seems FUBAR.

I don't get this biggest 'pure' Friday record. Last time I checked DH2 opened midnight which is part of Friday. DH2 made $91M in 24 hours. It wins on 'pure' Friday.

You know full well pure Friday means normal operating hours.

Do you have an actual argument against what I said?

I live in Cleveland and when we went to see the film Thursday night one of the NBA Finals games was on, and my brother in law was the only one who chose to stay home and watch it. The other 9 of us went.

The fact that 25 million people will watch the nba finals tomorrow at least and no more than 20 million will see this movie this weekend is a good number

• Like 2

I like ID4 very much, but it does not hold a candle to the original Jurassic Park. Not even close to the same level of nostalgia. Plus it seems like the very concept of ID4 would require a one-off event. Naming your movie Independence Day and then making a sequel to that just seems FUBAR.

Liam Hemsworth.

You know it to be true.