K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I think they will catch on. Reserved seating is finally starting to catch on after being extremely rare in the States forever.

I remember seeing King Kong in theaters and we already had reserved seating back then over here :lol:

The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the ending is fun. I'll find out tomorrow morning. Regardless, you can't go too wrong with a dinosaur romp.

Incidentally, the first movie I can recall seeing in theaters is Jurassic Park. So it will be kind of special for me.

Skyfall was an insane beast here. I saw it second Monday, at half 2 in the afternoon and the bloody thing STILL sold out!

Yeah, I think I saw it in its third week, and the showing was sold out. I have to wonder what the next film to break Skyfall's record will be. I would love SW7 to do something insane and outgross Skyfall but that ain't never gonna happen.

I dunno, man, to each his own, but there's a big difference between 70 and 20. If I really care that much about a few extra bucks, I can scrimp elsewhere if I need to. Of course, I don't get a chance to go to theaters as much as I'd like anymore.

tele have yu seen jpworld yet? This is just crazy that jpw has lived up to and destroyed most if not all highend expectations

I think they will catch on. Reserved seating is finally starting to catch on after being extremely rare in the States forever.

I can't even remember a time before reserved seating! Shows how young I am.. :P

Yeah, I think I saw it in its third week, and the showing was sold out. I have to wonder what the next film to break Skyfall's record will be. I would love SW7 to do something insane and outgross Skyfall but that ain't never gonna happen.

I legitimately can't see Skyfall being beaten in the next 10 years.