K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Seeing as we now have these cheater Thursday openings, it kind of seems appropriate for DH2 to get to hold on to that one. Maybe it will last a long time. I'm in the SW7 club, but you never know. December is tough to hit epic opening numbers.

I'm treating December 18 like a Summer weekend and not a pre-holiday weekend. There's going to be a bunch of spillover Christmas weekend.

Tell me how that is less annoying then saying 4-5 lines to your friends over 120 minutes.

Because I was 100% locked into the film. I don't get how you can stop and talk to someone if your engaged in the experience.

Tell me how that is less annoying then saying 4-5 lines to your friends over 120 minutes.

Because I was 100% locked into the film. I don't get how you can stop and talk to someone if your engaged in the experience.

So hard to keep track on this...

It's insane! Unbelievable!

Everything was sold out in my city, there were lines in my theater and I couldn't find good seats, but We didn't care, we (the 12 of us) got in anyways and I have no regrets! I really did enjoy it!

I even loved the new logo...

50hVm-.gif

Edited by A D3 Rebel

so 500m is locked right? Also with huge overseas numbers, beating FF7 worldwide now seems like a certainty. 

500 locked. Would require worse legs than IM3 and this has significantly better WOM than that one. Also has summer weekdays which is a good advantage compared to the early May openers.

so 500m is locked right? Also with huge overseas numbers, beating FF7 worldwide now seems like a certainty.

I wouldn't say $1.5b ww is a certainty (yet), but you can't have a better start than this.

So hard to keep track on this...

It's insane! Unbelievable!

Everything was sold out in my city, there was lines in my theater and I couldn't find good seats, but We didn't care, we (the 12 of us) got in anyways and I have no regrets! I really did enjoy it!

I even loved the new logo...

50hVm-.gif

This new Universal logo was done by Weta Digital.

• Like 1