K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

When you say here, you don't mean the forums do you?

No, I mean in the UK.

I was confident that the movie would beat Avengers OW, but since the forum seemed less confident about the movie, I thought that perhaps the UK was just an outlier, and that the hype in America wasn't on the same level. Turns out that it was.

To be fair, FF7 would have smashed the record of HP if china opened at the same time as the rest of the world. So i ll only take a big movie that has all it's release dates in the same week to beat HP.

To be fair, FF7 would have smashed the record of HP if china opened at the same time as the rest of the world. So i ll only take a big movie that has all it's release dates in the same week to beat HP.

Yep, the HP spin-off next year :P

No, I mean in the UK.

I was confident that the movie would beat Avengers OW, but since the forum seemed less confident about the movie, I thought that perhaps the UK was just an outlier, and that the hype in America wasn't on the same level. Turns out that it was.

Jw ended up like tf2 here in the states in it's opening. Totally bewildering people.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Jurassic World grossed an additional $307.2 million overseas with China accounting for $100.8 million of that amount in just four days. Add it all up and you end up with an astounding $511.8 million global total for Jurassic World in just four days.

Comingsoon.net